Steven Tyler (of Aerosmith) just rode Rockin Roller Coaster!!

Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
Ricky Brigante just posted on Twitter, with a video! How cool would that be to get that picture with him!!!

He is playing in Ft Lauderdale Sunday night- he must have stopped here on the way down!

very nice man ran into him in a hallway of a hotel in Las Vegas and he stopped to say hello for a few minutes

My friend just posted on Facebook that they ran into him! I'm so jealous - why couldn't he wait a few more days until we were there!!!!

quigs3 said:
My friend just posted on Facebook that they ran into him! I'm so jealous - why couldn't he wait a few more days until we were there!!!!

Ugh! Agreed--Steven Tyler is the BEST FRONT MAN EVER!

We ran into him a few years ago in the lobby of AKL. He took pictures with us and was very nice.

we just left yesterday! Would have gone nuts if we'd have run into Steven Tyler! How cool for those that got to ride with him!

Saw him once at the Renaissance Faire in Carver, Mass. that we go to every year. I was waiting in line at this booth where you could have pictures taken with hawks, falcons etc, and he was asking the guy who ran it about booking the birds for something. I was next in line, and he walked up next to me, put his hand on my shoulder and said he wasn't cutting in line, he just wanted to ask a question. I was standing there like a fool with my mouth open,lol.

The bird guy was thrilled.

I would seriously squeal like a little girl if I saw him at RnRC!! :faint: :worship: :love: That would be too awesome, seeing as I love him, love Aerosmith, and love the ride so much we just ride it over and over on HS days. :hyper: Think he watched the pre-show this time? :scratchin Maybe he'll decide they need to update it. :idea: Here's hopin!

Wow how cool is this! I'd love to be able to brag that I rode in the same train as S.T. himself, on his very own rode so to speak!:cool1:

I'd def. buy that souvenir picture if I rode in the same car as Steven Tyler!! ESPECIALLY on RnR! So cool!

My friend said he was at MK today and was being followed by a large crowd...even when trying to go to the restroom! They didn't know he was there and when her husband and son went into the restroom and ran into him. Then Steven was bombarded with people taking pictures of him when he came out. She said it was crazy!! But a neat experience!

a friend snapped a pic of him waiting to board BTMR. I probably wouldn't have noticed him at all unless there was someone pointing him out to me. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter