Sterling Silver Charms

wandap1016

Mouseketeer
Hello! Does anyone know if I can find sterling siver charms at the Disney Store? I saw some beautiful ones during our visit to the World (Oct 6 - 8) but I didn't buy any and of course now I'm kicking myself :(

As always, your help is greatly appreciated!

Yikes my signature pic is so big! Anyone know how to make it smaller? Thanks!

Hi. No I don't believe you can buy them, however, you can call 407-wdw-info and ask to be place to The World of Disney store in Dwtn Dis or maybe Mousegears in Epcot and then the cast members will bill them to your credit card and ship them to you.

Ever year, we get new charms for our charm bracelets...it is a lot of fun!

Thanks for the reply Erica! I can't wait to start my charm collection. Guess I'll have to take a special trip back to the World sooner than we thought :wizard:

Check out ebay - and then check back again. I kept looking and looking and finally I came across the exact charm that I had missed and ended up paying less than retail.

I don't know which charms you are looking for but I have typed in "Disney silver charms" into the internet search engine and found stores that carry them. Ebay is a good source also. :goodvibes

Also remember for the boys Charms make GREAT ZIPPER PULLS

Thanks everyone! I knew I could count on my DIS pals to steer me in the right direction :goodvibes Off to ebay I go LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter