Step Stool?

DVCDadCNY

Earning My Ears
Preparing for out trip in March and my 4 year old is now fully potty trained :cool1: Problem.... Staying at the BWV and I know the sinks and toilet set high for him. Will Disney supply a step stool if I ask for one?

Thanks in advanced.

I'm not sure if WDW resorts have step stools to provide, but you could bring something like this, which could be easily packed in your luggage:

http://www.crateandbarrel.com/family.aspx?c=14458&f=32836

We have a small plastic step stool that we use at home, which we have brought with us in our luggage to WDW before. We just put it upside-down in our luggage and then can pack things "in" it and around it. It is definitely helpful to have with little ones.

Bed Bath and Beyond sells that same stool, just in white. Same price, except you can also use those 20% off coupons for it!

We have one. Will be taking it to WDW next month. The sinks are high! So are the toilets (higher than yours at home, I'll bet). Your only other option is to use the in room chair in front of the sink for washing hands, or hold up your child, which gets old really fast.

They will NOT provide stools. They don't have those on hand at WDW resorts.

Thank you for the replies. I didn't think Disney would supply one. That stool should work fine. Need to go and order one now.

Thanks!

That stool is awesome. I'm glad I viewed this thread. Thanks for the info. Will be looking at BBAB for this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter