"Step right up and come on in! Here is where the fun begins!"

I'm glad you enjoyed it!!! The ocean was a bit chilly at first, but really the air was warm and the water was nowhere near cold. The pools were very comfortable. I don't know if they were heated but I never felt that shock that you get from cold water, and I am one who does NOT enjoy being cold in the water. In the pool, there is a shallower kid area so you could work your way up to the deeper area if warmth was a factor, but I would imagine it will always be plenty warm.

Thanks! I'm glad it was entertaining!!!

Great, thanks!

Of course I thought of one more question. I assume you did not have to carry the souvenir glass around with you all day, they could just tell by swiping your KTTW card that you had bought one before, right?

Great, thanks!

Of course I thought of one more question. I assume you did not have to carry the souvenir glass around with you all day, they could just tell by swiping your KTTW card that you had bought one before, right?

I actually did have the cup on me every time I ordered a drink. I just knew when I was going to have one and we would swing by and pick it up from the room. The ship was super easy to navigate and nothing seemed far away so it didn't really seem like a hassle.

This is my 1st attempt at a post so i hope I'm doing it right. Thank you so much for your trip report! I love reading it and I've shown some of the pictures of your Jack to my little guy and he loved them! I also loved Jack's pirate pajama's! Can I ask where you got them?

This is my 1st attempt at a post so i hope I'm doing it right. Thank you so much for your trip report! I love reading it and I've shown some of the pictures of your Jack to my little guy and he loved them! I also loved Jack's pirate pajama's! Can I ask where you got them?

:welcome: Yep, you did it right! I'm glad you enoyed my TR! I got the pirate pj's at Gymboree. I had to get a size 5 or 6 because they run really small!

Love you trip report. We are also from Kansas City and we are getting ready for first cruise in November. Love all the pics you took and were very informative.

Love you trip report. We are also from Kansas City and we are getting ready for first cruise in November. Love all the pics you took and were very informative.

Thanks! If you have any questions let me know! What part of town do you love in? We are in Platte City, just close enough to the airport to give me daydreams about where I should fly off to while driving by on my way to work lol

Thanks! If you have any questions let me know! What part of town do you love in? We are in Platte City, just close enough to the airport to give me daydreams about where I should fly off to while driving by on my way to work lol

We are also in Platte City. I work in Kansas City so I definitely know what you mean by driving by the airport and daydreaming about where I want to fly to next.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter