steak upgrade at RFC using vouchers?

MichelleB

DIS Veteran
I've read posts about upgrading the steak portion of the meal at RFC. For those of you who've done this, what do you upgrade to? My DH and I split the surf and turf last trip. Is this meal one that can be upgraded? Any other hints for this restaurant using the vouchers would be appreciated too! We will have 8 people going in 3 wks. I have 3 adult vouchers and 3 kids vouchers and am thinking we won't need to use all of them for one meal. Any input?

The surf & turf is the upgrade.

but what they'll do is take the Primal Steak & add coconut shrimp (a full portions not just a few) or Mojo Bones (ribs) and add a skewer of shrimp.
On our order, SIL had the stuffed lobster/steak as listed on the menu as Surf & Turf and I had the Primal Steak & shrimp. On the bill (I asked to see it ) it was charged as 2 surf & turfs $29.99 each (I think).

This year we'll be eating there 2X (in 7 days) because of the value we got!

We also split it for 2A & 2kids, using only 2 vouchers and there was MORE than enough food!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter