Steak Place - 1 TS only

mjmstd1

Mouseketeer
Since my loving DH is allowing us to take our DD5 to Disney and subjecting himself to an overload of character meals princess:, I would like to be able to find a place to go to dinner at that offers a steak as an entrée but is only 1 TS credit since we will be using the DDP and have only 1 TS credit left...unless we drop one of our other Character meals that we had planned for our DD5. We will also be traveling with another couple and DD6.

Are there any places that have steak or something of this caliber but only are 1 credit?:confused3

Thanks in advance!

There are actually quite a few places with steak on the menu for 1 credit.

Most restaurants have 1 steak entree. Here is a list of places with a steak option:
Be Our Guest
The Wave
Kona Cafe
Grand Floridian Cafe
Rose & Crown
Coral Reef
Les Chefs de France
Shutters
Kona Cafe
Boatwrights
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Raglan Road

I'm sure there are more. It's usually a strip steak of some kind.

Where are you staying? We really enjoyed the steak at the Turf club bar and Grill located at the Saratoga Springs resort. The steak at Be our guest was pretty tasty as was the one served at Tony's.

We second Turf Club, I mean how can you go wrong with a perfectly cooked steak with lobster fondue on top? They also have a really good prime rib! We love it so much we have two dinners planned there on our next trip.

My favorite steak is the filet at Chefs de France.

I also like the Terriyaki Steak at Kona Cafe. My DD21 and I actually shared it on our trip in Dec.

I've always wanted to try out Captain's Grille at the Yacht Club, but haven't made it there yet.

Maggie

We had steak at Be Our Guest, Rose & Crown and Teppan Edo (hibachi style steak). Liked Teppan Edo best. Be Our Guest wasn't bad. 'Ohana is a family style all you can eat that serves steak, shrimp and pork on skewers and we really enjoyed. Boma has a buffet that has what I thought was a very good beef strip loin. Probably my favorite cut of beef from a Disney restaurant, other than Yacht Club which is 2 table service credits (the others are all 1 TS).

I really enjoyed my steak at The Wave.

We second Turf Club, I mean how can you go wrong with a perfectly cooked steak with lobster fondue on top? They also have a really good prime rib! We love it so much we have two dinners planned there on our next trip.

I also had a good steak at The Wave. And we really enjoy the Turf Club steak, plus, depending on when you go, it's very pleasant to sit on the covered terrace overlooking the golf course.

In our party of 9, 6 had the strip steak at Mama Melrose's on this last trip and everyone loved it. The mac-n-cheese with it was pretty good too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter