Steak at Epcot

IMO, the best steaks in WDW (by far) are at the Bull & Bear in the Waldorf Astoria. USDA prime, 45-day dry-aged Allen Brothers NY strip. The restaurant doesn't get much mention here because it is not on the DDP.

Other than the Wagyu beef at Victoria & Albert's, you're unlikely to find better beef in the area. I've had plenty of good steaks at other WDW restaurants, but never a truly great, memorable steak.

IMO, the best steaks in WDW (by far) are at the Bull & Bear in the Waldorf Astoria. USDA prime, 45-day dry-aged Allen Brothers NY strip. The restaurant doesn't get much mention here because it is not on the DDP.

Other than the Wagyu beef at Victoria & Albert's, you're unlikely to find better beef in the area. I've had plenty of good steaks at other WDW restaurants, but never a truly great, memorable steak.

I will voice the same as a few others about Le Cellier. If you want a very average steak in quality like Outback or Longhorn then go to LC. They will also cover that average steak with a mushroom sauce that taste like a can of Campbells mushroom soup poured over it and sitting on a bed of what they call risotto which could pass as made from Minute Rice. Don't worry about the table salt, they have also made sure there is plenty on the steak. And while you are enjoying this "average" meal you will also get to know the person next to you perhaps better than you may wish, the tables are right on top of each other. On top of all this you can now use 2 TS on the DDP to get this wonderful experience. Sorry, not a big fan of this place at all.

I have had better steaks at Coral Reef and nearby Captains Grill than LC. And I have had excellent steaks at Shula's and Yachtsman. Either way, on DDP or OOP I would go elsewhere; but that is JMHO.

Again a lot of opinions. We come from the west coast so realize we don't have to go across the country to go to Shula's, or for that matter places like Yachtsman. Now that I think about, maybe it's just because we come so far to DW and only every few years. We look forward the excitement and magic of WS, etc... more than just the bottom line of food 'taste-test' comparison.
Both are great food, fantastic steaks, but don't forget that LOTS of people like Le Cellier steaks..

JMHO, I hope you have a great time!!:goodvibes

Get on a boat, go to the Yacht Club Resort, and have a steak at Yachtsman Steakhouse. Better than anything you'll find in the park, IMO. By a lot. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter