Std room at WL or deluxe pool at AKL?

HeatherT

Earning My Ears
We're only staying onsite one night but I can't make my mind up where! We've never stayed at WL - although we've always wanted to, but I really wanted a woods view or a courtyard view. I'm a very light sleeper, will the standard view room at WL be too noisy? Does the WL have a zero entry pool? We've stayed at AKL before and loved it, but what is the difference between the deluxe room and a standard room? Are the pool view rooms noisy at all? We're staying there the night before we run the marathon, so we're not spending too much time there, but I will be going to bed around 7:30 - or at least trying to. Any advice as to which room is better?

Thanks!!
Heather

It is hard for me to be objective when WL is my second home, but I do recommend WL! The atmosphere of WL is warm and inviting! I wouldn't worry too much about room type! Judging from your countdown, you will miss the Christmas rush and it is very likely that you would be upgraded to a woods or courtyard view anyway! Even if you don't, I personally didn't find the standard rooms to be particularly noisy! By the way, no zero entry at WL! Sorry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter