STD Address Etiquette

jspahn

Disney Bride October 2009
I need some advice on addressing my STDs. I have some guests that are single, but will be invited with a guest.
For the formal invitation, I know i would put their name on the outside envelope, and in the inside I would have their name and "and guest."

But how do I handle this for STDs? There is only one envelope. Do I just put Ms. Jane Doe? Or do I put Ms. Jane Doe and Guest?

I dont like having "and guest" on the outside envelope, but how else do you indicate that?:confused3

I was told for the STD's, you don't put "and Guest" at all.....it's only for the invite.....I might be wrong, but that is what I was told by more than one person who I asked...

I'd be interested to hear what other say, as we're addressing our STD's for our at home reception this weekend!:thumbsup2

I think I might have put on "and guest" on our STD (I can't remember). This way the person will know in advance if they can bring a guest or not and they can let the guest know to STD also. This I am sure will help them in making their vacation requests at work and the resort reservations so they know they will have more then one person in the room.

Linda

i've decided to leave the "and guest" off for now.

Thanks for the advice!

i've decided to leave the "and guest" off for now.

Thanks for the advice!

I did this - and before I gave them out casually mentioned it to my single friend who is coming, so she understood she can bring a date :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter