Staying up

You are right in retrospect I chorus/ should have looked up this question. I am brighter and smarter then who I present online I just need to give my self room to think some times, and I do everyone a disease rice by not doing so.

Am I the only one who doesn't understand this?? At all?
:confused3

ETA: should have continued reading before replying.

Truly a conundrum to me. Using "retrospect" and "present" so well.

OP, I hope your dh does well.
And the auto corrected disservice. There is such a range in writing style at times. Maybe a reflection of time and effort and some assistance.

OP-I hope the procedure goes forward this time. It's been talked about for a long time so I am sure you are are ready for it to be done.

Do you not reread your post before hitting submit to see if it makes sense first?

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I'm sure she does since there is a wide range of post styles and wording. Sometimes totally understandable and other times seems so hard to understand. I wonder if instead of multiple personalities there are multiple posters under that name.:thumbsup2

Tink, sorry this is such an upsetting experience for you. Just relax and try not to worry. I'm sure everything will be fine with you dh. :hug:

I saw this pop up and I had just been thinking the same thing and clicked on it and darn! it was just someone else thinking about it.

I"m thinking that if it was today she is probably overwhelmed with the whole thing, and busy, and we will hear tomorrow, I hope.

Hoping everything went well and you had a good night, keep us informed we think about you Tink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter