Staying @ POP & want to decorate your window?We need someone to Takeover the thread!

I hope I'm not intruding here by doing this. Just thought I'd help out. I put mommyesq in box 4. Keep checking daily cause things seems to change every few days. I'm thinking waiting until the week before your trip to pm someone, I've pm'd so many people and now I'm with someone new again. On the other hand, it's nice to chat and "meet" fellow disers this way.

Michelle if you prefer her in another box, just change it when you get back. Just wanted her to be IN!

Box 1
PixiePOWER1971 9/30-10/6
We Love Disney 10/6-10/12
AshAlyTwins 11/30-12/3
FakeReadHed 12/8-16
Taekwondo Mom 12/17-19
LyWilliams0 12/19-12/27
Al And Kate's Mom 12/30-1/6
Praise2Him 1/30-2/6 2007
NewFie2000 2/9/2007-2/17/2007
English Rose 47 4/26-5/3 2007

Box 2
DisneyFan551 9/22-10/3
DisneyMommyMichelle 10/3-10/6
We Love Disney on 10/6-10/12
MonyMony3471 11/24-12/2
PugDog 12/6-20
Aksunshine 2/9-2/14 2007
English Rose 47 4/26-5/3 2007
Karla63 6/1-6/10 2007
DisneyMommyMichelle 12/22-12/29 2007
PoohBear77 4/28-5/5 2007

Box 3
ScrappinMom9/30-10/8
Pass to We Love Disney and will
become BOX 2 & 1
**CLOSED**

Box 4
We Love Disney 10/3-10/12
DGBOOS 10/15-10/22
mommyesq10/26-10/30 ---------------->NEW!!!
MonyMony3471 11/24-12/2
Mousebit 12/9-12/16
ShellyMouse 12/16-12/26
KAtGarcia 12/27-1/1
JCEMOM 1/22-1/30

Box 5
Surprizetrip06 10/14-10/22
KATE716 11/24-12/2
DisnyGrl30 12/1-12/10
Angel'sMomma 12/9-12/16
JulieGirl1 12/16-12/22
Stenickar 12/23-12/31
Dean556 4/19-4/29

Box 6
JillL. 9/22-9/29*
KidSister 9/29-10/6
WE LOVE DISNEY on 10/6
Please take these items and add to 4

**CLOSED**
*vacation is actually
longer, but DISer will
be giving it up early in

My Fellow PoPpErS......

Gosh I hope DMM contacted all the people BEFORE me with my information so they can leave me the boxes!! I will have an overlap with Michelle, but she didn't leave me HER information either. Oh boy, my belly hurts. Too much pressure! I did PM her MY cell number before she left, so hopefully things will move along ok. :hourglass

Anyone got advise for me? Contingency plans? Suggestions?

All this and getting ready to go myself. :wave:

Hey All,
I just got home from our trip this week, and we had great fun decorating our window!!! I was in box 4 and if I remember these were the things already there: HDMH's,big butterflies,2 Disney placemats, pirate banner,tape,
extra HDMH's, green foam, plus a few things I can't remember! SORRY!
I added more HDMH's, 2 MH garlands,(1 green, 1 halloween one), bat note pads, suction cups,Halloween clings,letter clings,face rhinestones. I hope
it is enough. I did'nt see any other decorated windows. I was on the 3rd floor. I did see on the 2nd floor in the 70's another door decorated. If that was you, I'd like to say HEY! We all came back happy with blisters all over our feet!!!! :cool1: ;)
The restaurants were all VERY busy due to the free dining, but we had our
ressies so we were fine. I went to the Hippie Dippy Pool on the 20th to see if
anyone from the DIS boards were there but I didn't find anyone!!!!
Keep on decorating those windows!!!!! :wizard:

We_Love_Disney said:
My Fellow PoPpErS......

Gosh I hope DMM contacted all the people BEFORE me with my information so they can leave me the boxes!! I will have an overlap with Michelle, but she didn't leave me HER information either. Oh boy, my belly hurts. Too much pressure! I did PM her MY cell number before she left, so hopefully things will move along ok. :hourglass

I don't think she'd go through all that trouble of making the changes without doing that. She is quit the organizer it seems.

She's on alot, so she should have gotten your note.

It looks like there's only 1 box to worry about. She's leaving you one, and you are starting one, and scrappinmom posted this: " Whew ! okok I get it! Sorry I was really tired last night! I've got WELoveDisney's info & will leave the box for her Thaks Mich - You're awesome! "

That to me proves she sent your info out.

Relax and enjoy your trip. It's almost here!

keilani5 said:
Hey All,
I just got home from our trip this week, and we had great fun decorating our window!!! I was in box 4 and if I remember these were the things already there: HDMH's,big butterflies,2 Disney placemats, pirate banner,tape,
I added more HDMH's, 2 MH garlands,(1 green, 1 halloween one), bat note pads, suction cups,Halloween clings,letter clings,face rhinestones. I hope
it is enough. I did'nt see any other decorated windows. I was on the 3rd floor. I did see on the 2nd floor in the 70's another door decorated. If that was you, I'd like to say HEY! We all came back happy with blisters all over our feet!!!! :cool1: ;)

Don't forget to post your pictures of your window! Glad you had fun. Blisters stink, but blisters at disney are better than blisters at home..... :rotfl:

Wait a minute Pooh bear is on list 2 for the same time I am! How about Pooh going to 4. Also Dean and Pooh we will all be at Pop onthe 28th Lets meet. Closer to the date lets set it up!!

We_Love_Disney said:
My Fellow PoPpErS......

Are you all set with this? I didn't read backwards yet, but we were at POP with box 1 from 9/20-9/30. I do have the name her ressie is under, so maybe I could PM you with that, so you could contact her if need be at POP?

Welcome home!!

If you could, and you know, I could really use the ressie name of PixiePower and DisneyMommyMichelle. Thanks

Taking deep breaths and LOVING IT!!! I can't wait for this trade off. :Pinkbounc Planning on taking pictures too. :banana: Hope everyone has a safe trip!!!!

keilani5 said:
Hey All,

There were a few of us on the 20th!! We were sitting at one of the bar tables closest to the pool. Sorry you missed us :guilty:

well for all of you PoPpErs that will be there next week, I fully intend on being there on the 3rd. Not doing laundry, but lounging by the POOL!!

I can't Wait!! :cool1: :cheer2: party:

This thread sure got quiet since Michelle left. :rotfl: Let's liven it up. party:

A few of you are leaving in just a couple of days! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I agree it sure has been quiet around here. Kinda sad, I was getting used to my daily, scratch that, hourly DIS fix, then boom bang, nada!

I have just finished packing. :Pinkbounc which means that a few more things will end up in the suitcase :rotfl2: 'cuz I never know when to stop.

I am having the darndest time keeping myself focused on what needs to be done. Yikes!

I am SO proud of DD. She is 13, and in 8th grade. This year she is taking an internet virtual HIGH SCHOOL class, which is a lot of work. She has been busting her butt to get all that done, so she is ahead a week, plus ALL her other classes, and she runs cross-country. She has been stressed out and I got to hear about it, BUT, she has got it DONE. As I said above, I have been unfocused, and I am well old, so for her to get it all taken care of, make me so proud and frankly in awe of her. :cloud9:

We are r-e-a-d-y to go! Think the crowds will be down now that free eats are over? It wasn't so bad last year at this time, except on Columbus Day, that was nightmare-ish. We had to wait for everything :rolleyes1 , no lines are so easy to adjust to!

Oh, the never ending packing frenzy. I am not looking forward to that.

Wow, what a very mature daughter you have. Good for her to get everything done, especially the stuff you felt was important.

Hope it works out good with no waits. Does the weather cool down now or is it still HOT. I remember in Mid Septemer in 03 we sweated and Baked! Was not fun being sticky the second you left your room. We had medium waits then. Another time in June last year we felt like sardines in the parks.

Hoping week after Thanksgiving won't be so bad.

:banana: WOW :banana: 2 :banana: DAYS!!!! :banana: LUCKY :banana: YOU :banana:

<------Hears the lonely hello echo back

Come on people let's at least get this thing to a 1000 posts! We are almost there!

So who's gonna be the lucky one with the 1000th post? You can be the BIG KAHUNA!!!!!! The BIG CHEESE! :mickeyjum

And make it a good one!

I don't know about the Big Kahuna, but how about the Big Pop?
wdw06183.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter