Staying @ POP & want to decorate your window?We need someone to Takeover the thread!

Thanks guys. I had such fun doing this. I used the suction cups with hooks on them to hold the lights and garland. I had one string of lights that I got from monymony3471 on this thread. They were red and white and I had two six foot extension cords I got from the $ store. I left all of those in our box hoping someone else would be able to use them. The stickers on the door were from the $ store and were for walls, they were removable and left no sticky stuff behind. I left those, but took tink for my daughter. I had gotten window paint that I used at home to count down our days and then didn't use it at wdw, but left that in our box. Our box was jam packed with goodies. I so want to go back so I can do this all over again :guilty:

Michelle, keep up the wonderful work you have started with this tread. We had no trouble picking up our box or leaving it for the next one. They asked that it have a 'return address' on it in case it didn't get picked up. (I had that on my label I put on the box).

pjstevens said:
I was in box two.... I had taken quite a few things, so I really just added to the box (use a couple things). Here is my window and door (pics aren't the greatest, sorry).

Great pictures actually. Your window was so cute! TFS :sunny:

Thanks for the picture of your Box 2 window!! :thumbsup2 I can't wait to get it in a few weeks, and contribute a few things as well!! :sunny:

I found some window markers at the dollar store today. I only got red and green for christmas, but I might go back and get some more. Do you think they'll mind us writing on the windows? It's supposed to wipe right off. I can change our message daily!

They don't mind you writing on the windows as long as you clean it up when you check out :teeth: i'm doing it too!!

Thanks for all the nice comments about our window. I had sooo much fun doing this and having that Disney let down now that we are home :sad:

My hubby thought I was nuts at first, but when we got this box full of goodies, it was amazed. We walked around pop and only saw one other window (it was decorated for a little boys bday). I know that no one would see our window, we were on the third floor and towards the end of the line of rooms (I was bummed about that). But anyway, we had lots of fun.

we are going to make window decorating at POP HUGE!!! and then we will be able to say it all started here!!! :hug:

boohoo!! no cable here!!! i am trying to go to bed soon! i was woken up by my DS adn of course once fed he is asleep again :sad2:

e_mex.jpg

Pic of the DAy!!

POPpers, we are almost to page 50!!!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
POPpers another day has passed us again!!! :woohoo:

1 day closer!!!!!! This waiting is sheer TORTURE!!!!!!!! :crazy:

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
At least you get to go sooo soon!!! you are single digit dancing!!!!

You'll be right behind us!!!!!!! :grouphug:

Box 2 swappers...Is there an extension cord in the box? I just bought Halloween lights and gel cling ons for the box yesterday! :teeth:

Tiffany, where did you get the gel clings from? Or the Halloween Lights??? Please Do Tell!!!! :listen: :lovestruc :wave2:

Walmart was finally putting the Halloween stuff out yesterday! The gel clings were pretty big for $3.88. (happy halloween or trick or treat, spelled out in individual letters) And I got purple lights for the window! We may be on the top floor in the 70's, but people should be able to see us! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter