Staying @ POP & want to decorate your window?We need someone to Takeover the thread!

SORUL82

We are waiting for your official "window report" and box 5 contents report!!!! You have left us hanging . . . . :eek:

I'm sorry Pop peeps....but, as my name is So, are you late, too? (sorul82?) it should explain a few things, right? :goodvibes I have been writing my trippie and restaurant reviews. So many details!! I'm not sure if we got a picture of the window because, well, we need a new camera! As for Pop, it was good, not great, just good. We did have towel animals and other cute stuff. However, the corners of the room had not been cleaned in a long long time. The tile in the bathroom was showing wear and lack of a good scrubbing. Don't throw anything at me, but our room at the Holiday Inn Nikki Bird was cleaner! :duck: We were in the 70's building 10. It took us forever to figure out that the "0" in front of the room number meant building 10! For more details, check out my trippie 2006 Summer Sanitarium Tour. Anyhow, we do not think the 70's should be considered preferred. We didn't pay for preferred, we had requested the 1st floor of the 50's near the main building because we had Grandma with us who is 78 and walks with a cane. If I would have paid the extra $10, I would have demanded the 60's for sure! I love, love, loved decorating the windows! Thank you Michelle, for organizing the whole thing! I can't wait to hear what others added and if those after me enjoyed my additions. I'll come back and add some more details...got to run to Target for some Tide!

Box 5 has tape, scissors, suction cups, tropical garland, tissue paper garland with palm tree and flamingos, lights, lime green magnetic cork board with push pins, pen, notepad, I think some LGMHPCs, .......oh frickin frackin! I forgot to leave my special surprises for the future Box 5 peeps! Shoot! Hmmm, :scratchin: I'll be back in 10 days...maybe I could sneak over and "slip" something in THE BOX! :tiptoe:

We will be at POR 9/14-9/18, but we plan to sneak over to Pop!

CONTENTS LIST!

BOX1
scissors, tape, lime green crepe paper streamers,
lime green mickey heads, journal, mickey cardboard
decorations. I left my pirate banner, pirate flag window
cling and pirate window cling with characters dressed up as pirates.
ribbon, more Mickey paint chips, pen, tape,sparkly paper, lime green
paper, and some menu printouts from Allears to look at, along with
certificate for afree EE photo, since we forgot it the day we did EE.

box #2
HD Mickey chips (aout 15-20)
Two big lime green Mickey outlines I made from foam
1 Mickey and Pals and 1 Pooh and Pals placemat from Dollar Tree
About a half roll of scotch tape
A lime green cork board and two cork strips (Will probably need
masking tape to secure. The magnets on it gave way on me after day 1.
Check with Dustball, who is after me, if she is bringing any first...)
Some clip art signs I made
Lime green Mickeys I printed out with "Do you Dis? www.disboards.com"
on them. Some markers, pencil crayons, and stickers
A notebook to send on messages, tips, and hellos to future box
#2 folks.
Letter window clings. (I changed my message every few days...)

BOx #5
Box 5 has tape, scissors, suction cups, tropical garland, tissue paper
garland with palm tree and flamingos, lights, lime green magnetic
cork board with push pins, pen, notepad, I think some LGMHPCs,

:thumbsup2 Hi there... I will be there June 1-10, 2007 (2 rooms) and would love to be a part of the decorating gang. I can either take 1 or 2 boxes for those dates. We are a group of Senior Girl Scouts spending our cookie money on a 9 day trip to WDW. :thumbsup2

I'm going back again Jan. 30 - Feb. 6, so you can put me down for those dates too.

I wish I knew what was in Box 4, but I guess it'll be a surprise when I get there in 2 days! :)

sorul82? said:
Box 5 has tape, scissors, suction cups, tropical garland, tissue paper garland with palm tree and flamingos, lights, lime green magnetic cork board with push pins, pen, notepad, I think some LGMHPCs, .......oh frickin frackin! I forgot to leave my special surprises for the future Box 5 peeps! Shoot! Hmmm, :scratchin: I'll be back in 10 days...maybe I could sneak over and "slip" something in THE BOX! :tiptoe:

SAY WHAT???? You get to go back in 10 days???? That isn't fair!!! How do you get a trip a month???? :banana:

Anyway, I am next for box 5 so you can send stuff directly to me :rotfl2: or PM me and if you will still be there on the 20th we can arrange to meet so you can add things.

We'll be there 9/9-9/16. If a box needs some love just PM me in the next few. I have some things I can add :D

Bertalander, i don't have anything available for your dates, but if you are interested in donating some stuff i can give you a person to leave your stuff to?
Just let me know here! thanks!!! :hug:

Box 1
Coink 7/27-8/4
Bobcat 8/4-14
4ShinyStars 8/16-23
BlueJasmine 8/25-30
DisGranma 9/4-9/10
Lbelle 9/14-9/22
PatsFan 9/22-9/29
PixiePOWER1971 9/30-10/6
AshAlyTwins 11/30-12/3
FakeReadHed 12/9-16
Taekwondo Mom 12/17-19
LyWilliams0 12/19-12/27
Praise2Him 1/30-2/6 2007
NewFie2000 2/9/2007-2/17/2007
English Rose 47 4/26-5/3 2007
Karla63 6/1-6/10 2007
Box 2
Withay 8/8-8/12
Mom2MinnieMouse 8/11-20
DustBall 8/23-8/30
Pjstevens 8/31-9/4
Figment's Friends 9/7-9/22
DisneyFan551 9/22-10/3
DisneyMommyMichelle 10/3-10/6
JILLWDW 10/14-10/21
PugDog 12/6-20
Aksunshine 2/9-2/14 2007
English Rose 47 4/26-5/3 2007
Karla63 6/1-6/10 2007
DisneyMommyMichelle 12/22-12/29 2007
Box 3

Shagley 9/22-9/30
ScrappinMom9/30-10/8
**BOX CLOSED**

Box 4
1800WDisney 9/2-9/7
Praise2Him 9/7-9/17
Keilani5 9/18-23
Angel's Momma 9/26-10/3
We Love Disney 10/3-10/12
DGBOOS 10/15-10/22
Mousebit 12/9-12/16
ShellyMouse 12/16-12/26

Box 5
ArkansasMom 8/12-19
SORUL82? 8/19-23
dsnymoners 9/2-9/9
LoveToScrap 9/20-9/27
I_hrt_mickey 9/26-10/6
Surprizetrip06 10/14-10/22
MonyMony3471 11/24-12/2
DisnyGrl30 12/1-12/10
Angel'sMomma 12/9-16
JulieGirl1 12/16-12/22

Box 6
JillL. 9/22-9/29*
KidSister 9/29-10/6
BOX CLOSED IF NO MORE PEOPLE
In October

*vacation is actually
longer, but DISer will
be giving it up early in
order to fit in somewhere.

We_Love_Disney said:
I am so excited, I got my ADR this year. Last year we thought we could make ressies a few days in advance, what a fiasco! Yikes, we ended up not using at least 5 of our TS's and it wasn't until the last 2 days they told us we could us TS for CS! Although, I must say DD and I were NEVER hungry.

So heres the list.... a little off topic to be sure

:banana: Chef Mickeys
:woohoo: Hoop Dee Doo Revue
:cheer2: Garden Grill
:cloud9: Boma's for breakfast
:yay: 50's Prime Time
:fish:Coral Reef
:tilt: Concourse Steakhouse
:jester: Tony's TownSquare

We did ok, don't you think?

I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! I can't believe you got such great restaurants this late in the game! Good for you! It gives me hope if I decide to make a change! :wave:

we've changed so many times i swear the people at Disney Dining must know my voice!!! i don't cancel what i have UNTIL i have secured another ressie!! just in case!! :teeth:

bertalander said:
We'll be there 9/9-9/16. If a box needs some love just PM me in the next few. I have some things I can add :D

DisneyMommyMichelle -

You have me down in Box 4 for 9/6 - 9/17, but I'm actually leaving on the 13th, so I could pass the box on to bertalander and then she could leave it for Keilani5.

DisneyMommyMichelle -
I will actually be at POP on the 17th and leave the 24th. How is everyone doing here?
I see everyone in Box#4 is getting closer to getting to WDW! I am going to Target today to see if they have any more Halloween decorations. I also got some really
cute Halloween Lights from my mom from AVON. I will bring these with also. Another quick THANK YOU to DisneyMommyMichelle!!!! You are awesome and have done such a great job keeping this POP thread going!!!!

Does Target have their Halloween stuff out? I just went a few days ago and there was nothing yet! Looks like I am going to Home Depot and Target tonight while I wait for my DD to get done with Acro practice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter