Staying @ POP & want to decorate your window?We need someone to Takeover the thread!

I'm getting closer and i can't wait to see all this in motion! DH and i take walks around the resort every night with the kiddies! i can't wait to leave everyone a note! ::yes:: i hope i see lots of decorated rooms!!

Oh boy 8 days to go!!

Um someone and I forget who, mentioned Niagara Falls...is that NF USA or Canada? and what day in October??? I would like to go just to see who some of other DISers are, and talk Disney!!

Please PM me if you can with the info.

1800wdisney said:
Oh boy 8 days to go!!

Um someone and I forget who, mentioned Niagara Falls...is that NF USA or Canada? and what day in October??? I would like to go just to see who some of other DISers are, and talk Disney!!

Please PM me if you can with the info.
Yes it was me and I will P.M. you

This is the coolest thread on the forum..!!!! Im gonna post here even after my trip!

(Thanks for the PM)

1800wdisney said:
This is the coolest thread on the forum..!!!! Im gonna post here even after my trip!

(Thanks for the PM)
I agree it is about the only thread with NO negatives. Michele it is so cool how you keep on top of everything and answer everyone. Hoping by the time we go all the boxes will have someone for our time that way I know I can greet at least 4 other Dissers. Have any of you checked out the thread about How to greet other dissers.. It is hilarious and all in such good fun!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2: :moped:

monymony3471 said:
Those Valentine's Lights are on their way. Just dropped them off at the post office.

MonyMony3471, Just wanted to let you know that the lights have arrived! I plugged them in and they work great! Thank you so much!!

Finally I am on my way to collecting Valentine's Decorations!

Michelle, consier this a check in - still good to go for Feb. 2007!

So do we have any pics yet? I can't wiat!

Michelle- I really think this was a great idea! I also saw on the meet board that you are having a pool party meet while you are there. I love that too! I am thinking of trying for a meet at hippy dippy in February.

If anyone is interested I'll post at the meet board.

We were the 3rd family for box/bag#1. It was fun. In our bag were streamers, Disney cutouts, tape,stuffed Mickey Mouse,Mickey paint chips,scissors,handcrafted pirate flag cling and pirates sign, pirate flag streamers,punch out letters, a journal and more. We added ribbon, more Mickey paint chips, pen, tape,sparkly paper, lime green paper, and some menu printouts from Allears to look at, along with a certificate for a free EE photo, since we forgot it the day we did EE. We had a few personalized items in our window that we took with us. Our door had Mickey heads all over it with a lime green sign asking people to sign one with where they're from. We had more than a dozen people sign them, and we were around the back. Imagine what we could have gotten if we were on the main path!
Thanks Michelle, for the all your efforts!!

I just PM'd Praise2Him and gave her my name so hopefully everything else will go ok for her. It's nice to see all the ideas for the boxes! I also talked to a Target employee
today and she said the Halloween stuff will be out by Sept 3 for everyone looking for
some Halloween Decorations!!!!

I confess, I am looking for the easy way out here, I didn't read all 47 pages of postings, so I am more than slightly confused about the concept here. I am sorry.

DD and I are going to be at POP from Oct 3 to Oct 12, and 47 pages of posting gives me the impression that this is probably something that I would love to be a part of!

Thank you to the wonderful soul that fills me in.

I love the idea 4shinystars had with the door
Our door had Mickey heads all over it with a lime green sign asking people to sign one with where they're from.
Im gonna try it too!!!

Oh Michelle guess what?!! I actually found some Lime green mickeys here, and not just one but tonnes!! I have whole sealed pack of them!! Im gonna go again on Tuesday to see if I can get more, cus tomorrow would be too obvious ;)

I spent all day today making an 'itinarary' of sorts for all the parks so I don't miss anything!! and the great thing is we get Extra Magic Hours on every day for each park it works out perfectly!!

party: party: party: party: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :goofy: :mickeyjum :goofy: :mickeyjum :goofy:

double post ...sorry....

I've looked everywhere and I can't find the Meet and Greet thread, can someone post the link for me? Pretty please with Mickey ears on top?? :earsboy: ::MickeyMo :earsgirl: :earseek: :earboy2:

:mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum

In just a few minutes it will be four days till our trip and I am sooo excited. I picked up some disney decals (that are removable) to put either on the door, window, wall, who knows, just something else. I have flower garland that I put my hd mickey heads on, looks cute. I am in box #2 and can't wait. Even hubby is getting excited.

:cool1:

Michelle, consier this a check in - still good to go for Feb. 2007!

got it!!
I know some other people that had given me their 2007 dates, but i hada PM crash! if you do not see your name on the list PLEASE give me your dates and i can update!!

AKSunshine said:
Michelle- I really think this was a great idea! I also saw on the meet board that you are having a pool party meet while you are there. I love that too! I am thinking of trying for a meet at hippy dippy in February.

If anyone is interested I'll post at the meet board.

YES! i also have a MNSSHP meet and just too much going on! haha!! but it's a GREAT idea to start out EARLY just to get to know each other!!! it's better that way! we're even meeting people at ADRs and such!!

4ShinyStars WELCOME BACK!!! so glad you had a great time and it has truly been my honor to organize something sooo great! i thought i was taking a shot in the dark when i first posted this and it's amazing to see how far it has come!! :yay:

Keilani said:
I just PM'd Praise2Him and gave her my name so hopefully everything else will go ok for her. It's nice to see all the ideas for the boxes! I also talked to a Target employee
today and she said the Halloween stuff will be out by Sept 3 for everyone looking for
some Halloween Decorations!!!!

Thanks for everything! and the info on TARGET DECOR is FABULOUS! thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter