Staying onsite worth it March 2-7th?

tycon07

Mouseketeer
I am planning a spring break trip to UO March 2-7. I was wondering if it was worth it to pay the extra to stay onsite or just stay somewhere cheap. It jsut depends on the lines. I have stayed onsite 2 times with my family and don't ever want to wait in a line again. I've just never been in March. Any help would be great:)

I am planning a spring break trip to UO March 2-7. I was wondering if it was worth it to pay the extra to stay onsite or just stay somewhere cheap. It jsut depends on the lines. I have stayed onsite 2 times with my family and don't ever want to wait in a line again. I've just never been in March. Any help would be great:)

If its during spring break and kids are out of school it is well worth it to stay onsite cause you will get the fotl and you bypass the long lines versus staying offsite and paying cheaper prices for your hotel and have to stand in the long lines.
My choice would be stay onsite.:thumbsup2

YES YES YES it is worth it.

I stayed at Universal onsite 2 weeks ago & also stayed there in early March 2004 (PBH both times).

It was not that crowded in early Dec this year, but March was quite crowded. It was absolutely FANTASTIC being able to walk to the front of the line when everyone was queueing up for an hour. We never waited any more than 10 mins for anything.

I was very happy with my decision to stay onsite both times. Remember you are not getting very good value for money if you are spending your time waiting in queues.

:hippie:

We are going 3/6 to 3/11.

We are staying at the Portofino.

Whether it is crowded or not, just the convenience of being a boat ride away from the hotel is worth it to us.

I would highly recommend staying onsite if you can swing it. The perks can't be beat :teeth:

Worth every penny!!! I'll never do UA/IOA again without staying on-site. As the other post mentioned even if you didnt need FOTL, the location cant be beat. You never have to rush to the park and it makes for a very relaxing vacation.

Worth every penny!!! I'll never do UA/IOA again without staying on-site. As the other post mentioned even if you didnt need FOTL, the location cant be beat. You never have to rush to the park and it makes for a very relaxing vacation.

Well said. We think it's worth it to stay onsite even in Sept. We love it!:cloud9: The AP rates are awesome! We have saved more $ on hotels than what we paid for the passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter