staying on site with 3 children

troydjames

Universal Pass holder/ Disney dad
can you stay at any value resorts with 3 children? when I try to book on line and type in 3 children it takes me to luxury resorts. our youngest is now 8 months but we left him home with family in march for our fist trip to disney, next year I would like to take them all but not spend $3000 just on lodging because I have 3 children and not 2. thanks for your help

Most, if not all, resorts allow for four people plus a child under the age of three (at the time of check-in). I'm not sure how this works when trying to book online but you might want to call and make your reservations to make sure that they count the youngest child as under three.

Good luck.

I just tried looking up room rates for the dates that we are going in December using three children, one under the age of three and two between 3-9 yrs. old, and it gave me options for looking at any and all resort. I think it might be showing a deluxe as their first choice but you can go to the top of the page and click on the "View by Price" tab and go to the pull-down by "Show Only" and click on which resort you want. That should do it. HTH

If that doesn't work, I'd put in the two older children to get the price and then call to book. A child under 3 doesn't count.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter