• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

staying on-site & halloween Q?

disneycruiser2007

Earning My Ears
If we stay on-site for Disneyland during Halloween, we have the park hopper pass but not the "Not So Very Scary Halloween" ticket, what are we excluded from, and how does that work?

Thanks!

On-site won't matter. You will have to leave Disneyland at 6 or 7 on party days (depending on if it's a Tuesday or Friday). I think that's all you'll miss.

On party days people with party tickets are allowed to enter Disneyland at 3 or 4 (depending on if it's a Tuesday or Friday). This makes the park more crowded from that time until regular visitors are asked to leave. Staring at party time, they will check for wristbands and ask people without them (i.e. people who haven't bought the party tickets) to leave the park.

Thanks for your quick reply!

Do you mean leave the entire resort (Disneyland Park and California Adventure), or just the 1 park (and we can still go on the rides at California Adventure)?

Also,

Are there things during the day the kids can do without the halloween ticket (e.g., the crafts)? We saw a preview of the scream fireworks, and the disney dance party on youtube.com and it seemed like they were for older kids/teens/adults.

You just have to leave Disneyland Park when the party starts. The rest of the resort, like DCA (and Downtown Disney) will be open, but perhaps more crowded than on non-party nights? I'm not sure; I just did Disneyland for the party.

Actually, I can't think of much of anything special specifically for kids at the Halloween party at all, although I think some kids liked the dancing/character interaction at Club Buzz, I think they called it? Well, and trick or treating. ;) I would wager the meet and greets had perhaps more adults than daytime meet and greets, even... I don't recall any Halloween crafts/etc. during the party or not...but I don't have kids, either. :confused3

If you don't get any more answers here, you might post in the Halloween Super Thread. :)

At the party, there are various arts and crafts projects (back at Big Thumder BBQ), trick or treating throughout the park, dance parties at CLub Buzz and at Cafe Orleans.

During the day, there are decorations to look at, but nothing that will be at the party. '

DCA will be open after DL closes for the party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter