• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Staying offsite...

Angibaby

I'm Going to Disney World!
I am trying to maybe get a spring break trip together for my kids and I. It will be our first time coming (I booked for last December but a back surgery threw a monkey wrench in that plan!). I was thinking of staying offsite to keep the budget in line however with adding a car rental it may be cheaper to stay in a value.

So my point of all this is...have you ever stayed in an offsite hotel that offered shuttle and actually used it? Were you happy with the service? If so where did you stay? Did they offer shuttle to US also?

If it makes any difference likely it will be myself and three kids all old enough to walk. No strollers.

I have stayed off-site, though I didn't use the shuttle. We found a car rental for about $150 for a week, which still kept things cheaper than staying on-site. We stayed at Masters Inn Maingate west on 192. I believe the name of the hotel has changed and is now a Quality Inn, but we only paid around $35/night during spring break and we were fine with the hotel.

That said, if you can afford a value, go that direction. Being in the magic is so neat and your kids will love it!

Duds

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter