Staying offsite? Tippr

kidsmakemetired

Earning My Ears
So the tippr deal for Boston today is 295 for a Five-Night Stay for Four People in Orlando at Country Inn & Suites Orlando Maingate at Calypso Cay. My family and I were hoping to go to Disney in November, but obviously the disney.com deals are not out yet. Will it be better to wait for the disney deal and maybe get an onsite hotel/ticket combo or is the Tippr deal a good enough deal and then we will just buy tickets? We are driving to Florida so staying offsite isn't an issue and this particular hotel has shuttles and the usual breakfast free. Thanks for your help, I am new to this and it is all so overwhelming.

I've never heard of Tppr deals but if it is like some of those Half off daily sites I've heard you have to be careful with the vacation deals and read the fine print carefully

I won the Country Inn and Suites at the Orlando Airport, in August, for $30 a night on Priceline (We have a chess tournament there that week)

I would wait and see if you can PL a deal if no other deal comes out fromWDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter