Staying off site

kimis

DIS Veteran
Hi We take our grandchildren to DL when they turn four years old. This December we will be taking three little princesses. However thanks to the economy this is the first time we are staying off site. One of the things the girls won't get is the morning wake up call from Mickey. Does anyone have any ideas how I can arrange for a call for them anyway?

Also as I have know we get one EE for DL. Will this change to also allow us one EE into CA?

I am not thrilled that we aren't staying on site but the girls will have fun anyway.

Also does anyone know of a company that will deliver baskets/cakes to off site hotels?

Thank you!

You can purchase a character call. I think they are $3-5 and you can customize which character and what they say. You can also have them call at a certain time. I need to look up where we purchased this from. But we've used it before as a "get ready" surprise prior to flying to DL....

We booked through AAA. Ballerinamom do you know who you called to book the call? I know we get one character call already but I am interested in the wake up calls. I actually have one of my sisters practicing her princess voice and my husband is working on his goofy voice. haha

We booked through AAA. Ballerinamom do you know who you called to book the call? I know we get one character call already but I am interested in the wake up calls. I actually have one of my sisters practicing her princess voice and my husband is working on his goofy voice. haha

It wasnt a true wake up call per se like you would get from the Hotel. But the character call you get with your package is what I am talking about. You can order additional ones with different "themes" and you can time them to be "wake up calls"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter