Staying off-site & ADRs

tlrotzoll

DIS Veteran
We have stayed on site both times that we have been &, unfortunately, this time we are staying off-site. :sad2: So. . . . I assume that I can still make dining reservations even though we are not going to be staying in the World. Is this correct?

Absolutely...we were off-site the last 2 years and were fine with ADR's. Just keep track of your reservation numbers.

Call 1-407-WDW-DINE

You can still make ADRs, you just can't use the 90+10 rule that onsite guests can. You will have to call everyday at 90 days out for whatever ADR you want for that day. Either that or you can wait until like 80 days out and then book all your ADRs at one time. I'd call every day though. Onsite guests are going to have an advantage on you though, because they can call at 90 days out and book all their ADRs for the full week, whereas you are going to have to call at each day's 90 day mark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter