• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Staying in the Castle

We got to tour the Suite at Disneyland!

I have to say, I think the Disneyland suite is a bit more extravagant than the dream suite at WDW. The Disneyland Suite is located above New Orleans Square (and Pirates!)

Yes, it isn't in the castle - BUT it is far more family friendly. It is 2BR - 2.5 BA

The Master Bedroom and the 'kids' bedroom both have kiss goodnight features - and they are SO incredible!

The Master Bedroom turns into a scene from Peter Pan (Neverland) and the Kid's room turns into a fantasy from Walt's childhood.

There is a Grandfather alarm clock for wake up in the morning - and there are several magical features all around the suite.

There is even an outdoor patio that guests can use!

There is a Concierge there from the time you arrive, until the time you leave. They take care of anything and everything you could possibly want (within reason of course). If you want to walk around the park before or after close - SURE, but it has to be with them.

There are also a few Disney family heirlooms included in the decor.

Such a magical experience even just to tour, I can't imagine spending the night! :)

Do you suppose people staying in the castle find pizza delivery offers under the door when they come in for the night?;)

This week, someone on Wheel of Fortune won a visit to WDW and a stay in the castle suite. Not sure if that's a Disney promo thing or if WOF bought the prize.

This week, someone on Wheel of Fortune won a visit to WDW and a stay in the castle suite. Not sure if that's a Disney promo thing or if WOF bought the prize.

It's a Disney promo. It's 'Making Disney Memories' week on Wheel of Fortune and they are giving away a trips to either WDW or DL to 10 home viewers.

I saw a video tour of the castler suite on the web recently. They played the game of 'how much does it cost to stay here?' andthe answer from the CM was 'oh, that is what is so great. No money inthe world can pay a stay atthe castle suite. You need to be lucky enough to some how win it'. As the peice ended, they stated again, unless you are a celebrity, you need to get super lucky. I immediately thought - I thought you can't buy your way into it. :scratchin

During the Year of Dreams a friend won the night stay. They were selected at Soarin because their son sat in the right seat at the right time. If you search the trip reports you will find several Disers who have spent the night.

I love that it is magic to be able to stay there and it is not for sale

thptrek said:
During the Year of Dreams a friend won the night stay. They were selected at Soarin because their son sat in the right seat at the right time. If you search the trip reports you will find several Disers who have spent the night.

I love that it is magic to be able to stay there and it is not for sale

We won during year of dreams. We were in that first room you go into at tower of terror. We thought it was odd that not many people were let in, than they told us we won. We only won fast passes though.

You have to win a stay (contest) or be a celebrity. I heard that when one of the Jonas Brothers got married, they had a stay in the castle. People have said it doesn't hurt to be extra nice to the staff, they're in the "know" and can make some things happen. I've had friends put in parades and things like that.
Sandy

Tell me about the food availability while in the suite. Tell me there's a giant refridgerator with gormet food and chocolate galore. I'll become the next reality tv star if I get in that castle suite with a loaded refridgerator!! :lmao:

We won during year of dreams. We were in that first room you go into at tower of terror. We thought it was odd that not many people were let in, than they told us we won. We only won fast passes though.

LOL, you had me going. :rotfl:

You have to win a stay (contest) or be a celebrity. I heard that when one of the Jonas Brothers got married, they had a stay in the castle. People have said it doesn't hurt to be extra nice to the staff, they're in the "know" and can make some things happen. I've had friends put in parades and things like that.
Sandy

That is not exactly accurate. Disney cast members have stayed there.

We attended a presentation by HGTV's Genevieve Gordner at Epcot during the Flower and Garden Show. She said her family was spending the night in the castle (she has a little girl). I don't consider her a mega-celebrity at all!

On the married Jonas's one year anniversary they stayed there. They had a blurb on the Disney Channel showing him carrying her in.

Now's your chance! Disney's running a new contest that includes a stay in the castle as a prize. Just saw a link to this contest on the Disney Parks blog.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter