Staying in Pet Loop without Pets??

pmountain

Earning My Ears
Hello
It seems, from what I have read, that they are turning my favourite loops into pet loops.. 800 and 1600. I feel like I would be taking a spot from a pet owner that needs to be there? Are the pet loops packed with dogs or do non pet owners stay there too?
Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Pete.

No problem at all - we pet people are a welcoming bunch and they always seem to find a place to put us. :)

Hello
It seems, from what I have read, that they are turning my favourite loops into pet loops.. 800 and 1600. I feel like I would be taking a spot from a pet owner that needs to be there? Are the pet loops packed with dogs or do non pet owners stay there too?
Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Pete.

800 and 1600 have been pet loops for years. Every loop in FW can be a pet loop if the need arises.

800 and 1600 have been pet loops for years. Every loop in FW can be a pet loop if the need arises.

Yep, that is why I bought one of these for my upcoming trip in May.:thumbsup2

http://dogsilencer.com/

We always request a non-pet loop and there always seems to be pets in any loop we are put in. I hope we don't have to use it but you never know! I do however plan on using it alot if we go back to Myrtle Beach this summer. It is unbelievable to see the way people leave their dogs unattended in the hot sun all day...no wonder they bark!:sad2:

I leave my barkers at home and can't stand to hear other people's dogs while I am trying to relax on vacation. I don't blame the dogs. I blame the owners.

Have you tried this yet? Does it actually work?

My in-laws downstairs neighbors put their dogs out at 5-6am on a run and let them bark for hours while they go back to sleep. Sometimes they put them out at midnight or later during the week too.

They'd love to find a solution. Talking to the neighbors doesn't help, which is truly sad because it's their own nephews!! :sad2:

And you're 100% right... it's not the dogs, it's the inconsiderate, irresponsible people.

Thanks for the feed back.
It sounds like the pet loops aren't necessarily packed with dogs on every site(?). I will probably try for 800.
Thanks
Pete.

Have you tried this yet? Does it actually work?

My in-laws downstairs neighbors put their dogs out at 5-6am on a run and let them bark for hours while they go back to sleep. Sometimes they put them out at midnight or later during the week too.

They'd love to find a solution. Talking to the neighbors doesn't help, which is truly sad because it's their own nephews!! :sad2:

And you're 100% right... it's not the dogs, it's the inconsiderate, irresponsible people.

I haven't tried it out yet, but I will post if I need to use it on my dogs:sad2: before our trip to Disney in May.

My dogs are scared of their own shadow and scared of the dark. Since the silencer came in the mail my daughter has begged me to use it on them because they keep her up at night barking at the dark! Actually it is probably deer moving but they are so paranoid!:rolleyes1 Our room is on the back of the house so we don't hear them!:thumbsup2

We were in the 600 loop..which wasn't supposed to be a pet loop..but there were pets in it. It was fine and the owners picked up after them. It didn't appear to me that FW enforces any type of pet policy.

We were in the 600 loop..which wasn't supposed to be a pet loop..but there were pets in it. It was fine and the owners picked up after them. It didn't appear to me that FW enforces any type of pet policy.

I totally agree with you!:sad2:

We were in the 300 loop last week and did not realize it was a pet loop until we were assinged sites. I never heard a dog bark or had a problem with any pet or owner. They were all very nice and looked after thier dogs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter