• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Staying Before/After PCC 2.0

I think we will be coming down on Friday... not sure where we are staying yet. We really enjoy Cocoa Beach so if there isn't a special room rate for the cruise, we will probably stay in CB. After the cruise, we are going to go to Disney and staying on property for a week. Then we are going to Melbourne to celebrate the holiday's with my family. I think the last time I celebrated Christmas with my grandma and grandpa was when my oldest son was 18 months... he's 21 now. :)

We will be arriving on Saturday, possibly Friday before the cruise. We will be leaving right as soon as we get back. This is a HORRIBLE time for James to be taking off.

We will arrive on Friday 10th and stay through until the 27th or 28th (depends on costs of flights/availability). It's our only vacation this year so we thought we may as well have a nice long one :goodvibes - this would not have been possible if we weren't DVC members :thumbsup2

Current plan is to head down on Saturday (it takes all day form this side of the country). Hoping for another deal at the Swan/Dolphin or the like. Then stay a few Disney days after the trip at a place to be determined. After PCC1.0 it was awesome to have a few days in the parks with new friends. Tentative plan to stay in Florida through the end of the month touring outside of Disney and then heading back to CA around New Years

Where are you staying? Can't wait to see you again!!!

I know it's such a long time to wait but it will be totally worth it to see you guys and everyone else again :goodvibes

We hope to get a studio at BCV or BWV for the 2 nights before the cruise. Then afterwards we want to do a spilt stay at AKV Concierge and BLT - we're keeping our fingers crossed we can make it work, if not we'll be booking at SSR 11 months out.

We should all camp out under the stars Saturday night. Wisked into slumber by Tuba Mike's melodies. ::yes:: That and beer! :)

Deb and I will be coming down on Wednesday, most likely, and staying friday night after the cruise as well. It's a rare no-kids vacation, so we're going to take advantage of it! =)

Here's hoping the Swan/Dolphin brings out a great rate for PCC 2.0.

i'm hoping i actually make it to the cruise this time (DS's wedding conflicted with PCC 1.0)...

up until today, i was convinced i'd be cruising alone (well - other than the 700+ Dis'rs on board), but DH started seriously talking about it today....soooooooooo.....who knows....

most likely, we'll arrive in Orlando on thursday....don't know where we'll stay....not being DVC, i don't have to plan this far out...

we'll also stay afterwards for a few days at least....DH will probably have to head out after a few days, but i might hang around...
or head to detroit for a few weeks and then come back for the marathon weekend, before i head back across the ocean...that's my latest plan..

Got my BLT MK View pre cruise reservations completed this morning :banana: :banana:

On the 16th I will call and do the post cruise reservations and then on the 7 month mark see what changes I may want to make

I know it's such a long time to wait but it will be totally worth it to see you guys and everyone else again :goodvibes

We hope to get a studio at BCV or BWV for the 2 nights before the cruise. Then afterwards we want to do a spilt stay at AKV Concierge and BLT - we're keeping our fingers crossed we can make it work, if not we'll be booking at SSR 11 months out.

Oooo - stay at BCV before - that's where we'll be!!!:thumbsup2

I'll be calling DVC Monday morning to book our pre-cruise night and then again on next Saturday for the post-cruise nights.

I hope everyone gets what they want.

I'll be calling DVC Monday morning to book our pre-cruise night and then again on next Saturday for the post-cruise nights.

I hope everyone gets what they want.

Will be calling Sunday for pre-cruise and then again later in the week for post cruise. Then we need to wait until May for the waitlists. :eek:

I booked pre-cruise today at AKL Kidani Village, was able to get the dedicated 2 bedroom that I needed! (I have a few friends joining me!!!):banana::banana::banana:

I'm coming over on Thursday or Friday and then staying post-cruise through Sunday. I have no idea where I'm staying yet!!

Booked a 1br at BCV this morning for 12/10-12/12 (pre-cruise). At the 7 month mark, going to waitlist for VWL.

At this point Hope and I will be arriving on Saturday. I'm hoping for a rate at the Swan/Dolphin. I have to leave on Friday since it is Mom's birthday (same day as Paul's, sorry Paul) and I will really need that weekend to finish up Christmas stuff.

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter