Staying at Yacht Club- Concierge next week... I have questions!

amcghfan01

Mouseketeer
I've NEVER stayed Concierge before... What should I expect??

I've recieved my key to the 5th floor, but I've read posts that some CM's send the concierge guests to the front desk to check in, do I just go to the 5th floor or do I have to check in with everyone else?

What time does the lounge open and close?

What kind of foods do they offer?

Thanks!
:)

YC concierge is wonderful! I haven't stayed there in a couple of years (December 2002), but my stay was very pampering and wonderful.

Since you've already got your key to the 5th floor, you can just head directly up there to check in.

I honestly can't remember the hours of the lounge, but I do remember some of the food offerings. These aren't all of the foods by any means, just the ones I can recall:

Breakfast--Krispy Kreme donuts, bagels, cereal, milk, coffee, juices

Snacks--tortilla chips and salsa, white cheddar popcorn, goldfish crackers, cookies

Evening appetizers--bacon wrapped scallops, I can't seem to remember anything else, sorry!

Desserts--tarts, cookies, brownies, cordials, wines

Enjoy your trip!

If they direct you to the front desk, just tell the Bellman or Greeter (whoever is directing you) that you already have your key for the 5th floor.

The lounge is not open all day. They open for breakfast for a few hours, then close down for about an hour to reset for mid-day snacks. I think breakfast starts at 7:00 AM, but coffee might be available at 6:30.

They close again between mid-day snacks and early evening offerings. And close again after evening offerings, while they set up the cordials and desserts.

Thanks for the info... I can't believe I'll be there next week!!

Anyone else have anymore info about the YC Concierge?

We loved our stay there as well.

I can't remember the exact times of each serving but I do remember that it was never a concern. They are open the majority of the time.

Remember to get your bottled water while having breakfast just in case.

Use the CM's to make any PS's you may need. They can get you in ANYWHERE.

They have bottled water at the lounge?? That would great to grab before we go to the parks!

we were just at the BC -- they don't have individual plastic bottles of water out. However, they did have out a big glass bottle of bottled water. They told us to use it to fill up our rubbermaid jugs.
SO ... bring a rubbermaid 1 qt water jug -- or a few of them :) and just fill those up first thing in the a.m.

that worked GREAT for us!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter