STaying at the poly in 2 weeks from tomorrow

topherSC

Earning My Ears
Ok I have been to the poly once before. But I am going again in two weeks.

The group is two families mine with a seven year old and a five year old. Our friends with a seven year old and a Nine month. I would love to hear which Long House is the best to request. We both booked Garden View but will be at the resort at 7 am check in day to see if we cant score an upgrade.

Any tips tricks and advice would be great. I thought about putting this on the Poly faq but decided I would rather have it as a separate post. Please share.

Thank you all

Being there at 7am is a good idea for trying to get your requests. Thats what I just did on our trip. We stayed the first night at Pop after driving down. The next morning I drove over to BC at 7am to try for a "good room". I did the same thing when we changed over to the Poly. Both times I was able to get our room requests. I don't know if you'll get an up-grade though.

I wouldn't count on an upgrade.

I really enjoy Tukelau. We could actually see the castle from our GV room. We were on the side overlooking the quiet pool. We found the location conveniently located. The rooms are huge and all rooms have balconies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter