Staying at the grosvenor resort

I am a certified referring travel agent. I would not "refer" anyone to this hotel. I stayed there for one night and did a review. I was in a tower room, which I had read would be better. Not much! Furniture was old and needed to be updated. Mattress was old and lumpy and way too low to the floor. Carpet was showing a great deal of wear. I will say it appeared clean, but had that old musty smell.

We had the breakfast buffet... DON'T DO IT!!! YUK!! And I got food poisining to boot. I called the next day after getting home. Not much sympathy to speak of. Food was luke warm at best. I've also worked in food service for 17 years and it was not up to code standards as far as temp goes. That is food poisining waiting to happen. Food manager swore the temp was check many times that morning we ate. I suggested they buy a new thermometer.

I would highly recommend the Hilton or Best Western at DTD. They are both wonderful and have great specials quite often.

Best regards,
Winnie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter