Staying at the All-star Disney Music Hotel! What rooms are the nicest?? (buildings)

SaraHyland

Mouseketeer
My name is Sarah :earsgirl: (18) and I'll be staying with my boyfriend Bhimal :earsboy: (18) and we're celebrating our graduation from highschool as well as our anniversary! We're spending 7 night and 8 days at the All-star Music Resort, and paying for just a standard room and was wondering what building to request?? I'd like a king-sized bed and fridge, and i saw the country inn room (inside and out) and thought it was ugly. I understand i'll be spending most of my time inside the parks but i'd like a nice room! Any suggestions??? <333 pics would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure which sections have the king beds. We have kids so always get 2 doubles. You will need to call WDW and add your king bed request to your reservation. You might like the Rock Inn. We stayed in Broadway & that was nice too. Also, you will have to pay $10 extra if you want a fridge.

Calypso and Jazz Inn were recently refurbished so they are best. Not that all the rest are slums but the refurbished ones have newer furniture.

We were at Music in 2007 and all the rooms had been refurbed that year. I think they should all still be in pretty good shape. Also, Calypso and I think part of Jazz are in the preferred section. :goodvibes

Is Jazz inthe preferred? I thought only Calypso/ Can anyone confirm this?

calypso are the preferred rooms that you pay extra for, the Jazz buildings are the next ones to them so they are not too far from the main building but you don't pay extra but are also not guranteed to get a room there.

When we go in the end of July we will be staying in thge Jazzz building and that has a family suite or something like that

I stayed in the Jazz section last year, I had an awesome corner room, and I paid for a standard room so I don't think it's preferred! The room was really clean and nice, I love ASMusic!

Calypso and Jazz Inn were the only buildings refurbished. You can tell because the furniture is different and there is a curtain for the vanity area. They put family suites on the first floor in both buildings. Not the whole first floor, the back leg of both buildings are regular rooms.

Calypso is preferred, Jazz Inn is standard.

last year we req a king bed first and jazz building second....recieved two doubles and broadway section. We liked broadway, we were on the first floor by the parking lot, very quiet. We kept checking to see if there was a king available after the first three night we gave up and dealt w/ it....we had to sleep in seperate beds. This year we asked for a king and that was it....fingers crossed:confused3

We stayed in the Calypso building a few years ago. It's very convenient, access wise, to the lobby/bus stops. The room was fine, a typical Disney room. We had a "preferred room" with a King bed. Not the comfiest bed, but I don't go to Disney planning on get a super plush mattress. If I were to stay there again, I would stay in Calypso!

All the rooms at ASMu have been refurbished. Calypso and Jazz are the only buildings that got the privacy curtains though.

Calypso and Jazz Inn were the only buildings refurbished. You can tell because the furniture is different and there is a curtain for the vanity area. They put family suites on the first floor in both buildings. Not the whole first floor, the back leg of both buildings are regular rooms.

Calypso is preferred, Jazz Inn is standard.

We were in a family suite on the 3rd floor, it was great, very quiet

My two visits to the ASMu I stayed in Calypso and Broadway. Broadway has a Beauty and Beast broadway programme that I love. It's great for couples and is a bit quieter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter