• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Staying at Summer Bay beginning 5/3

lpol

Earning My Ears
We are checking in at Summer Bay (1 bedroom condo) this Saturday for the week. Any last minute tips /thoughts/ reviews? Just checking. Also, does anyone know if there is internet access anywhere on the resort and dvd players in the condo?? TIA!!:thumbsup2

Personally, I thought the resort was a little overhyped, but others have disagreed. Yes they do have DVD players in the condos and offer wifi in the main lobby. The public library in the shopping center near the entrance to Summer's Bay also offers internet access.

Have fun.

Nurseboy- Thanks for letting me know about the dvd.

We aren't too concerned about the resort social amentities/activities. DD is just 18 months old, so we won't be doing too many of the activities (water, games), etc. WE plan to just hang at the pool, when not at Disney. We got a great price through Sky Auction and we like having the extra space and kitchen. More just cleanliness... TIA!

We check in the following Saturday! Good info.... was going to check about DVD and such this afternoon!

You should be fine, then.

The main pool is pretty neat and the beach area is located there. I'd beware of the little one near the pond water, though. Yuck.

They also have that kiddie pool/ splash thingy there DD would enjoy. They give you the welcome packet with maps and activity times like face painting and all.

We stayed in August of '06 and there was still a lot of construction going on, so I'm sure its more complete and beautiful now.

Have fun.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter