Staying at POP getting to Premium Outlets

*~PrincessBelle~*

DIS Veteran
Staying at POP in Jan. Looking for the best way to get to the outlets (Premium Outlets) or which ever one is closest and has a Coach store...TIA!:lovestruc

Will you have a car? That makes a big difference on advising you the best way there.

The nearest outlet mall, Orlando Premium Outlets has a Coach Outlet and a Disney Outlet.

If you have a car.

Exit POP and take a rt onto Victory Way. At BVD, turn rt twards DTD. Exit the property on Hotel Plaza Blvd (BVD turns left and Hotel Plaza Blvd goes straight at Once upon a toy) Hotel Plaza Blvd ends at SR535. Take a rt onto SR535 go under I4 and take a left onto Vineland Ave. 8200 Vineland Ave is the Outlet Mall.

We join you in the No Car Club!

We went from All Star Music to Premium Outlets in April. We took a bus to DTD and walked to the parking lot outside the West Side. There were taxis there and we just took one of those which dropped us right at the rear entrance. It cost $12 to get there and $16 coming back (we timed it badly and hit the late afternoon traffic!) Plus around $10 in tips for the round trip.

It is only me and DD(7) so if you have an extra person or two it probably justifies the cost a bit more. I didn't mind as we were on vacation, but I wouldn't spend that on a cab coming home.

We were advised at our resort to get the taxi from DTD as this is the shortest route to the Premium Mall. It would probably cost quite a bit more to go straight from your resort. The I-Trolley also runs from the PM so if you wanted to make a day of it you could do so from here and the bus tickets are dirt cheap. Just check what the rush hour traffic times are and avoid those as this would add to the cost of the fare. If you are just one or two people like us, maybe consider trying to find someone else to share the cab and split the fare, if money is a consideration. I have to say, the bargains we came back with more than justified the fare. By the time we left the Disney outlet store, the cashiers were all offering to help us to the cab. You could not believe how much stuff I bought that day! A very worthwhile trip for those who like good products and love a bargain (aka ME!:yay:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter