Staying at Kyriad the night before check in.

torsie24

Mummy to a perfect princess.
Got a great price of £32 for a night at the Kyriad so have booked that for the Sunday before our Mon-Fri at DLH.

I love quiet Monday's in the park so this is perfect as if we got the train on Monday we would only get a few hours in the parks.

I plan to check in around 7am so we can do EMH and then maybe see about getting breakfast at Cafe Mickey as we won't be entitled to a DLH breakfast on Check in day.

I have a couple of questions about the Kyriad of that's OK?

How much is a taxi from Kyraid to DLRP, and for the 7am one are we worth booking or will there be some outside of Kyriad?

Will the bus be manic after getting off Eurostar? Are we better to get a taxi when we arrive?

Thinking of going to the Village for dinner/a browse on arrival night as I'm assuming there's not much going on at the Kyriad. I'm really quite dreading the whole bus situation. So please tell me it's not as bad as I'm imagining!

I don't know how much the taxis would cost but there aren't any waiting outside the hotel. The buses are very very quiet that time of morning as most people staying there aren't entitled to EMH so they only get busier after about 9.30 am so you could just get the shuttle bus that morning.

There isn't much going on at Kyriad but Explorers hotel is only a short walk away (the 4 hotels are along the same stretch) and there is a nicer bar there and a large soft play area. they also serve pizzas as take away so you could get a pizza and have a drink and Aibee could have a bounce about. Saying that the buses shouldn't be too bad on the Sunday night especially as you won't have luggage with you and when you arrive you will be arriving in the middle of the day spa agin shouldn't be too bad as not many people will be going back to the hotels at that time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter