Staying at BWV on cash through Disney

jel0511

DIS Veteran
I should know this, but I want to confirm. I booked a 1br villa at BWV using the 4/3 deal to conserve my points for a disney cruise. Anyway, Disney has the view listed at standard. I'm almost positive this isn't the case, it's a preferred(non/BWview). That is correct isn't it? We'll look at either luna park or the quiet pool?

You are correct. Only members on points get BW view and standard view. So you'll get a pool or garden view.

CRO books all BWV reservations as "standard" but you get whatever DVC members don't book which is usually pool/garden.

paying cash and not on points I have been given a standard room and also upgraded from a studio to a 1 bedroom. I understand the upgrade now that I own points , we were actually upgrade twice over three years.

paying cash and not on points I have been given a standard room and also upgraded from a studio to a 1 bedroom. I understand the upgrade now that I own points , we were actually upgrade twice over three years.

On cash, there are occasional upgrades. I know we got one at OKW for our one night on cash in a studio before we checked in on points to a one bedroom. But seldom on points unless the room you are supposed to get has suddenly been pulled out of inventory for maintenance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter