• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Staying at AKV through RCI

mward73

Mouseketeer
I'm not sure if this is the right forum, so if not, please feel free to move :)

I book a 2 BR AKV through RCI. I have my RCI confirmation, but no where on there is a confirmation #. Does anyone know how I can get a conf # so I can book ADR's at the 90+10 day window or check in online? I'm not sure if these are possible with the exchange, but it'd certainly make things easier!

You'd probably have to do the on-line check in at the DVC member site, but you need a password to get in there.

Thanks, I wasn't sure if I could do it. I guess I can call and ask if I have a conf # I can use and find out how I do ADR's (if I can do the 90+10). I really only want 3 ADR's so it's not a huge problem if I have to call each day. I still need to call and reserve the ME bus as well...

I really don't think the on-line check in has proven to be any thing helpful for most members.

You should have the telephone number for MS on your confirmation, and, since you are an RCI member who booked through RCI, you should be able to call MS.

We're staying at OKW in December on an RCI swap. You can call DVC member services, and they will give you the 12-digit Disney confirmation number. You can use that one to make the 90+10 ADR's online. DVC member services will also handle your ME reservation, as soon as you can give them the flight information.

When I called to make my ADR's they looked my info up with my RCI number and then said that wasn't valid and looked me up in the system to get my confirmation with Disney. They were able to give it to me and I made my ADRs right then and there on the 90+10.......That +10 helps with those hard to get ones!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter