Stayed off site and FP+ worked just fine

jfeasel

Mouseketeer
We usually stay on site, but I had hotel points I had to use or else I'd loose them so we stayed off site. I was worried about FP+ not working correctly as we had the cards as tickets and not the Magic Bands. However, I'm happy to report the FP+s worked perfectly. I purchased the tickets and booked the FP+s at the same time and got everything I wanted. The trick was I requested FP+s later in the day. We saw several people who had errors with the Magic Bands - one was at the front gate and they had to go to a special help desk to get them reset. There were 3 of us in our group, one being my daughter who is 24 and has her own Disney app account and I was able to link her account with mine so we could all have the same FP+ times. The FP+ we had for MK were Seven Dwarfs, Little Mermaid and Enchanted Tales with Belle. We had a small wait to see Snow White and Rapunzel and no wait to see Peter Pan. The wait for the Frozen sisters was still over an hour on stand-by. We were at MK June 29 and while it was crowded, we usually go the week between Christmas and New Year's and it wasn't as crowded as that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter