Staybridge Suites

three_mousketeers

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any information on Staybridge Suites in Orlando that they'd like to share?

Which is closer to MK and MGM -- the Lake Buena Vista Staybridge or the International Drive Staybridge.

We're still hoping to say onsite for our March trip, but this may be a back up...

Thanks in advance for any info.

I stayed there last year(Feb,2004). The one in LBV is closer. It's at least 2 lights to the enterance of downtown Disney. It's a great location. We had a 2 room suite with a kitchen. Very clean and the breakfest buffet was OK nothing special but enough to get you going in the morning. Any questions,please feel free to ask.

just jumping in but I'm wondering too......I'm booked at the LBV with a large family, there are 7 of us.....two adults and 5 kids from 7-19......in a two-bedroom suite.....I booked for 6 nights with the Entertainment rate of $119-$136.....the rate goes up on three of the nights......of course we're trying to keep cost down with taking the family but we wanted enough space too and on-site for 7 was just too much for us....(and we might have my 24 year old son join us so it's good this sleeps up to 8)

they have a full kitchen from what they tell me, with pots and pans and dishes.....(can you expound on that?)......the breakfast can be ok.....some of the little ones are picky eaters anyway and wouldn't eat much.....plus we're taking our waffle iron.....even the 14 year old can whip up great waffles on it......

being very clean is important to me....the kids have all been to enough hotels so fancy isn't important but decent is......

I've checked reports on tripadvisor and feel comfortable enough with the reviews.....

I just think I need to be reasurred, you know that feeling? I've got first timers coming to Disney with me and it's on me to make it good for them.....thanks for letting me express here.....btw, if you think I could get a better rate here or at similar accommodations please let me know....we aren't renting a car but using the free shuttle and spending most of our time in the parks.....

Ioneblair-There are plenty of pots and pans with dishes. The room set up was a king bed with 2 double beds in the other room and a sofa bed. The rate you got was very good. I also got the a discount rate with the entertainment card. What was the room set that you got? We had 7 people and it worked out fine. The sofa bed was only good for one adult. The hotel is very nice and should not have any problems. There is a grocery store right behind the hotel this works out great when you need to get some food for the kitchen. The breakfest in the morning was cold cereal, waffels, donuts and muffins. Nothing special. If you wanted eggs there was a charge. The bus transportation was decent. The picked up people at 2 other hotels besides Staybride. Any more questions, please let me know. We are going back in May and we booked the Marriott Residence Inn LBV. It was a little more but there rooms sleep 10 and they have a hot breakfest buffet.

thanks very much fmelchor88 for this info :flower: ......we are booked for a a king bed with 2 double beds set up......

I now breathe a few sighs with what you share.....we've got three children and two teens in our family group and I'm glad to have the accommodations part of the plans settled in my mind.....we're good planners and the children are great and cooperative and we'll be up early probably first on the shuttles.....

enjoy your Disneytime in May

:earsgirl:

I'm so excited to read about the Staybridge. We'll be staying there in August, and so far I've read really positive reviews. This will be our first trip to WDW with our children and I'm so excited!! So happy I found this site.

We stayed at LBV Staybridge last july- very nice- pool area clean -rooms clean and kitchen supplies good- had our 2 teens w/us-plenty of room. Main breakfast items changed daily when we were there(4 days). Basics always included cereal,muffins,bagels,toast,fruit and some kind of egg. Suasage,bacon 2 days we were there and waffles 1 day. Always diff kinds of fresh fruit and 1 day fruit salad. Teens never left hungry in am. Nice touch is table and chairs right outside dinning area so you can take food outside if too crowded in. Couple nights a week they have light meals that are also included in room fee. They post info on fridge in kitchen of each unit. You will be happy w/this Staybridge. Laundry room on site/lots of pool towels provided.Staff was friendly and helpful. My first choice of stay when going back

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter