Staybridge or Homewood Suites I-drive

major

Mouseketeer
Hi,:)
We want to book a suite for 6 days and are trying to decide between the Staybridge or Homewood Suites. Has anyone got any info/recommendations/ reviews of these which would help us decide.

Stayed at Homewood suites just off Idrive near Skull Kingdom, I believe its very similar to the one further down Idrive.
Great rooms, full kitchen, large fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, 2 large tv's. Everything you could want, breakfast incl and 4 nights a week managers reception(Mon-Thurs 2 hours/night) free food, soda, beer and wine.
We got a great rate of £22/night for 3 of us, we ate that in food:rotfl2: Saw it recently for £42/night but we prefer LBV area.

Never stayed at the staybridge suites but a big thumbs up for the Homewood suites near Universal.

never sayed at staybridge but Homewood suites I Drive is fantastic, sa described by Wayneg.

Hi
Stayed at Homewood further down I Drive twice...highly recommend it for number of reasons. Free brekkie, free internet, free shuttle to ALL parks, central location and welcome free drinks 4 nights a week !!
You're best checking tripadvisor for reviews and compare ratings.

Homewood seems to get consistently good reviews so i'd probably choose there, the included breakfast would certainly be a money saver for a group of 6 :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter