Stay Play and Dine for 2015

I haven't heard of any 2015 pins yet...doesn't mean there aren't any though.

PINS went out on the 9th but not FD, RO
stays most nights 1/5–3/21/15 and 4/9–5/31/15.

says "up to 35% off". My sister got 2 (2 different email addys)

Booked a totally impromptu Disney trip for the first week in February! 5 of us will be staying at Port Orleans Riverside (we've never stayed there ~ always at Pop Century) So excited to try out a moderate resort! The Stay, Play, and Dine deal was great for my family of 5! I was surprised at how easy dining reservations were, too. Of course we weren't able to book Be Our Guest with it being less than 4 months away, but everything else we wanted we got. My kids are beyond excited...me and the hubby, too! :cool1:

Booked a quick Feb 1-4 trip at ASMu for my two daughters & myself. We are only going to MK and HS. My returning flight is 3:50 so ME will be at resort around 12:50. Do you think I will have enough time to at Tusker House and ride Everest and Safari? I would love to see Lion King at 10:00 show but probably pushing it huh? :/0

I'm confused how the plan works. I know its not good as free dining but what are the savings?

I went to a travel agent and they told me the kids stay and eat free you just buy there park tickets. Is this correct or does it work differently.

Thanks.

I'm confused how the plan works. I know its not good as free dining but what are the savings? I went to a travel agent and they told me the kids stay and eat free you just buy there park tickets. Is this correct or does it work differently. Thanks.

Scroll down a bit to a thread titled Stay Play & Dine Calculation - a few pages. It seems to be a percentage off the dining plan and room, but kids definitely do not stay & eat for free.

Scroll down a bit to a thread titled Stay Play & Dine Calculation - a few pages. It seems to be a percentage off the dining plan and room, but kids definitely do not stay & eat for free.

I've always had free dining but this sounds pretty good too!
I'll check it out.
Thanks.

If there is no availability for stay, play, dine online, there is no chance of them having something if I call is there? We considered going early February but now none of the moderates are showing s/p/d as available when I try to book :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter