Stay Play and Dine for 2015

I have reservations for hotel,tickets and dine for February. Assuming the offer is made to the general public on Thursday, what number do I call and what time is that call center open? Thanks in advance.

We are going the end of Feb. 22-28. The Disney Visa offer saved us $642!!! We had already booked, but I called this morning & got the offer applied. Yeah!! I love saving money, now to book airfare!!

Has anyone tried booking in March yet? I would be checking in on March 6-12. Would SPD be offered for the full length of stay or just the 6&7th?

S/P/D is for length of stay. Just booked for 3/5/15-3/9/15 with the S/P/D for the whole time :thumbsup2

pmaurer74 said:
our bounce back was a better deal than the SPD deal.

I saw it on another disboard. It's only good until 3/7.

12/14-12/20 & 1/5-3/7

Does anyone have the details of the stay play dine? I would love to start pricing...

It's too long to post what Disney by joe put Facebook and won't let me put screen shot so checkout his page it has all details :)

S/P/D is for length of stay. Just booked for 3/5/15-3/9/15 with the S/P/D for the whole time :thumbsup2
That's just what I wanted to hear! Hopefully there is still availability on Thursday. Thanks for the info:)

Just curious if someone is good at the number crunching if you think this deal is better or not?

Not sure if this is in the right place, but..

Mom and Aunt are arriving and checking in on 3/5.
My cousin and I are arriving and checking in on 3/7.

Mom and Aunt need 5 day hoppers.
Cousin needs 3 day hopper.
I have an AP.

We have a reservation from 3/5 - 3/10. Mom and aunt will check in.

For Stay, Play, Dine discount - or any package - do we need to have the same length tickets? Or can we purchase 2 5-days and 1 3-day?

Thanks!!

Not sure if this is in the right place, but..

Mom and Aunt are arriving and checking in on 3/5.
My cousin and I are arriving and checking in on 3/7.

Mom and Aunt need 5 day hoppers.
Cousin needs 3 day hopper.
I have an AP.

We have a reservation from 3/5 - 3/10. Mom and aunt will check in.

For Stay, Play, Dine discount - or any package - do we need to have the same length tickets? Or can we purchase 2 5-days and 1 3-day?

Thanks!!

For all packages, you must all have the same amount of days for park tickets. You would likely be better off getting Room Only discount, then buying the park tickets separately for each of you.

Does anyone know how they price SPD offer? Are the rooms full pRice?

I don't think anyone really knows the calculation method- I've read adults pay the child's price for tix & dining. However, when I ran some different numbers on Disney's site trying to figure out the the price difference it didn't match the figure I was quoted today. And the cast member I spoke to today couldn't tell me. All he said was that for my DH and I, the S/P/D deal had the biggest discount on the dining plan component of our package.
Since it's just the two of us this trip; the room only offer of 30% off (we're staying at AKL) is going to be the better deal.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter