Stay Play and Dine for 2015

I called again, and they are telling me it is a SPD discount, but it is discounting nothing but the room. The discount is only about $200. So frustrated. We really need POR, because we are a family of five.

I called again, and they are telling me it is a SPD discount, but it is discounting nothing but the room. The discount is only about $200. So frustrated. We really need POR, because we are a family of five.

they tried to tell me the same thing- there are definitely two discounts offered today- a room only- which is what they told you about and the stay play and dine. I would call back. Unless it is not available for POR- but you should definitely ask. :)

I had the same problem with the discount not showing up correctly. I had numbers in front of me so I knew the price wasn't right. The CM had to put the code in manually rather than just clicking on the link she had. She was going to inform someone right away so they'll get it fixed eventually. Just ask the cast member to try entering the code.

So happy that a deal finally came out! We are planning a 10 day trip and planning on staying at POP. We want the regular dining plan so how do I figure out the cost with the SPD promo?

We saved $825 on our trip. We had to switch from POFQ to POR. We have two adults and one teenager.

I haven't gotten my email yet....but I know those can be slow to roll out

Can someone cut and past the offer details from theirs? Is the code generic or specific to you?

they tried to tell me the same thing- there are definitely two discounts offered today- a room only- which is what they told you about and the stay play and dine. I would call back. Unless it is not available for POR- but you should definitely ask. :)

POR is included in the SPD. POFQ has their own discounts going on.

Does SPD work the same way as free dining? Can we stay past the 7th and still get the discounted price or is it like a room discount?

So weird didn't get any email and Disney chase card member were going next month but next trip possibly want to go feb 2016 so wanted get idea usual dates guess will keep checking lol

I haven't gotten my email yet....but I know those can be slow to roll out

Can someone cut and past the offer details from theirs? Is the code generic or specific to you?

there was no email sent out- you can call the reservation center and ask about it.

Just booked our room for our late January trip at Pop. Bummed- no standard rooms available at pofq or por:(

I had the same problem with the discount not showing up correctly. I had numbers in front of me so I knew the price wasn't right. The CM had to put the code in manually rather than just clicking on the link she had. She was going to inform someone right away so they'll get it fixed eventually. Just ask the cast member to try entering the code.

Thank you- the third time was the charm! I am booked in a Garden View room (no standard or preferred available for my dates) for 7 nights, with regular dining and 7 day base tickets for 2 adults and 3 kids. Savings off rack of $760

Has anyone found out yet whether this is adults at kid pricing or the mysterious % off total package? Also, has anyone asked whether the discount is available with quick service at a moderate? The CM I spoke with seemed to know nothing, though she got my discount booked, so she got all 1's from me!

Joyw- so glad it worked this time!

From what I've seen, moderates require regular dining plan.

And, no, based on my Disney math, the discount isn't as good as the child's price that was used a couple of years ago. Mine worked out at about 17% off rack rate but it probably varies by resort.

Another thing to remember when figuring the % of the discount - there are so many variables like upgrading the dining plan and having more than 2 adults in the room. Those extras are added in after the package discount and aren't discounted themselves. Disney math can be mind boggling! But maybe it helps keep the brain healthy. :)

Disney Visa card holder offer released today! Just got it!!!!!!!

I just wanted to thank you for giving me the heads up!We were able to change our reservation before it was unleashed on the internet!!:cool1:

Another thing to remember when figuring the % of the discount - there are so many variables like upgrading the dining plan and having more than 2 adults in the room. Those extras are added in after the package discount and aren't discounted themselves. Disney math can be mind boggling! But maybe it helps keep the brain healthy. :)

Trying to figure out Disney math is NOT good for my brain. First world problems, I know, but discounts are the difference between us being able to go or not. Thanks for all the help!

Has anyone tried booking in March yet? I would be checking in on March 6-12. Would SPD be offered for the full length of stay or just the 6&7th?

Us too. I just. Read that last year POR wasn't included in the offer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter