Stay Play and Dine for 2015

I called today and CM told me their waiting with baited breath too! she said follow on twitter and follow on FB it will be announced there too.

I called today and CM told me their waiting with baited breath too! she said follow on twitter and follow on FB it will be announced there too.

Who do you follow on a Twitter and Facebook?

You can follow @DisneyParks on Twitter and Walt Disney World on Facebook!

I could be wrong but I don't recall Disney announcing these deals on a twitter or facebook in the past or at least not announcing them ahead of time. I don't think they'll announce a Visa release (if that happens ahead of time) in that way.

Basically - I'm following the DIS to find out about the discounts. I'd be surprised if I find out sooner from any other source than the folks right here!

Yay. I can stop stalking the boards and go to bed.

Thanks for the news.

They just got the free dining for August?...
I need to get one, I hope Canadians are eligible

CM said no free dining. SPD & room only discounts. I'm not sure if they HO out as far as August....

Hi all. I'm a newbie here (first time posting!) but I'm a Disney veteran in spirit. I'm a Chase cardholder and I have a package booked for February 2015 and I've been stalking this thread in hopes of discounts. I haven't received any notice about discounts so I'm wondering how you guys found out about them. I just called Disney and the woman I spoke to said she knew nothing about any offers, so do I have to ask specifically or is there a different number to call?

Thanks in advance for any help :-)

I just called and changed my reservation. There are two offers out now- i am not sure about the exact dates but we are going feb 13, 2015 and the deal is offered then. There is a room only discount for Disney VISA card holders and the play, stay, and dine for Disney ViSA card holders. For us the play, stay and dine is the better offer!! I am so excited! Disney caribbean beach here we come!! :cool1:

So the S/P/D discount is adults eat at kid price? No ticket discount right?

Updated our Jan 24 - Feb 2 stay at Coronado and are saving over $1000 with SPD! Whoo!!

where did you get the offer? I am a disney visa card holder

Someone on this thread just called this morning and asked if it was released today. There was nothing yet on Disney website or mousesavers etc. You can just call and ask about it and they will apply it to your existing reservation or if you create a new one!:)

So the S/P/D discount is adults eat at kid price? No ticket discount right?

To be honest I didn't ask too many details- I was so excited that it was saving us about $1200 dollars! The deal last year was that you paid kids prices for dining plan and for tickets. Although the big savings is on the food- there isnt that much savings between a kids ticket and adult ticket.:)

But it's definitely just for Disney Visa card holders at the moment right? I'm Canadian, so can't get one of those...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter