Stay on site for 1 day visit before cruise?

closetdisneynerd

Earning My Ears
Newbie to universal ... We want to visit IOA the day before we leave on a cruise in July. It would involve a 2 night stay and one day at the park. Do you think it's worth it to pay the money to stay on site for those 2 nights in order to have an EP for the day we are at the park? The on sites are so expensive . . .

Since this has to do with the onsite resorts, I'm moving the thread over to the Universal Resorts board.

We're doing something similar in June. We'll be going to universal for four nights before a cruise on Disney. For me, I think it will be worth it as the difference of getting the included "fastpass" for staying onsite offsets much of the cost difference of staying offsite. I'm planning on a shuttle/towncar service to get from the hotel to Universal and from Universal to Port Canaveral, so I won't have a parking cost or car rental.

Now, personally, I don't think a one day trip is worth while as the cost per day is so much higher vs. a multi-day ticket. Keep in mind, with the on site stay, your ride pass is good from your check in day through your checkout day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter