status status status

so a person on a 7 night cruise in a inside stateroom will that be comparable to the same class of person on a 3 night cruise in a verendah? or a 7 night cruise in a verendah will that be the same class of people to a 4 night cruise in a suite? :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

All I can say is wow!!! Luckily I have never encountered such behavior on a DCl cruise. We have cruised in insides, outsides and verandahs and have done 3, 4, 7, 14 day cruises....depending on the budget at any given cruise. We have had the opposite encounters on our cruises. We always seem to strike up conversations with people and find people lovely and engaging with the common denominator being a love for travel and/or Disney and spending time with the ones you love.
We've also never run into people like this and besides Disney we've been on Celebrity, NCL, Carnival and are just off Princess this week for a two weeker. Our tablemates had a variety of rooms..we were the only ones in an inside. Our roll call people had suites, big and little, outside, inside big and small, and there was no reference to our tiny inside, other than any joking I might have done myself about the bathroom size. There was a lot of questions about how we booked and several people took notes on how we did our bargaining..who we booked with. Quess more than us want to save money (love cruisecompete.com!).
If they gave me a verandah or suite, I would take it, but not if it meant it cost more and I had to cruise less.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter