Stationery/Office Supply Exchange sent/received....COMPLETED!!!

just got back from the Store, and picked up my items. They're all color co-ordinated. LOVE that. So they will go in the box tomorrow and if I get a chance I will take them to the PO and to the APC - that thing some of you are so afraid of *giggles* and will get it sent off. I LOVE them.

One name still to be picked up :)

Sounds like a great idea, Dianna.....gotta love color coordination. And did you shop for yourself also?? ;)

I finished my shopping this morning. I just have to get it all packed up and I will go to the post office tomorrow.

I'm going shopping tomorrow!! I found a lot of neat stuff that I want to get for the exchange!!!! And today while at work (ShopKo- similar to Target) I came across a few extras I just may have to put into my package!!!

Mine is all boxed up and sitting on the table, I am going to go to the post office after Stacey wakes up :thumbsup2

Mine is on its way, heading West :thumbsup2

Wouldn't you know it after I mailed it I went shopping for another exchange and seen lots of different things I could have put in :faint:

After an argument in the post office with the cashier (trying to make me believe that the airmail prices are good) which they are not, i have sent my exchange off! :cool1:

Glad to hear of so many mailings ::yes::
We should have some more arrivals starting very soon :)

I just got back today from a little birthday vacation getaway so I will do my shopping tomorrow!!!

First : The internet was down at my house yesterday and I was in major withdrawl but its working this morning. Woohoo anyway my package was mailed yesterday priority with DC. Also just a heads up that everyone using the priority boxes may want to tape them as well as use the self adhesive. Mine were all popping open when I got to the PO. The lady there said the heat does it and then when I got home I had received one that was open as well.

Next: I got a great package from Nancy. It included:
butterfly mini punch
gum
mini highlighters
gardening gloves
flower pals
correction tape
Chocolate Notepad Set
Foot pencil sharpener
colored paper clips
American flag pencils
breast cancer cards and sticky pad and pen
striped mini message pad and spiral notepad
tin of pushpins and magnets
address book
thank you notes
crossword puzzle book
Tigger pen
Friend rubber stamp
and some bath supplies and 33 napkin

Thanks so much I love it all. My DH was highly impressed as I kept pulling everything out of the box. LOL

I may not be able to post later, but just wanted to say that my second exchange to Ann Marie is going out in this mornings mail. :thumbsup2
Hope this one arrives intack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter