Statesroom 5139 or near?

Nette1

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed in this statesroom or near it before? If so, is this a noisy area with the theatre and oceaneers club just down the hall?:confused:

We were in 5137 in July and loved the location. Because it is at the end of a hall that doesn't lead to any public rooms, it is very quiet. It looks like 5139 is even better because you only have another room bordering yours on one side.

We didn't hear any noise from the kids clubs or the theatre but a couple of times did encounter the preschool kids going down the hall in a group. There are some stairs at the end of the hall that are closed off to the public and I think they take the kids to Topsiders via those stairs.

We will definitely try and stay in that area when we go again in '05.

very convienent! I was bothered by some music for the first few nights, not that it was so loud I just could not figure out where it was coming from. Finally we saw treasure planet and I recognized the soundtrack, we must have been hearing it from the theature. Once I knew what it was it no longer bothered me. There was no hallway noise at all, I really liked this location!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter