Staterooms

SCRAPBOOKQUEEN

Mouseketeer
I'm booked for the September 1-5, 2008 Double Dip Cruise. We are booked in staterooms 2128 and 2130. I've looked at one report and it was a good report. Some engine noise. Does anyone have any experience being on Deck 2 toward the back? My friend and myself get motion sickness and was told that going lower would be better. Thanks for any information. \

SCRAPBOOKQUEEN
Kellie

We always stay on deck 2 and feel very little motion. Our staterooms of choice are 2122 and 2124, but we have stayed in 2142. This is a great location. You are behind the elevators so there is very little foot traffic, only one floor below the restuarants, and very easy to get off for shore excursions. We are on the same cruise and are staying in 2122 and 2124.

Thanks for the info. We will be very close. It is going to be me, my DD, my mom and dad (I;m taking them for their 50th anniversary). And, then it will also be my friend Renee and her husband Dave in the other room. We are so excited that we can hardly think of anything else. I have this beautiful picture on my desktop of the ship and Castaway Cay. It keeps me motivated.

Last September, we were in room 2500, but that is the other end of the ship - I was nervous about cruising down so low, the first time we went we were on deck 7 - I think - but, next cruise 8/24/08 (just booked yesterday - WOO HOO!!! Double Dipping and can't wait!!) Anyway, I think we are room 2162 this time.... And, let me say this - the lifejacket drill from 2500 was in the Walt Theater - the first time we were out on deck, OH MY GOD - I was sweltering in those lifejackets out in the sun....

Have a great trip!
Laurie

we stayed on deck 2 alf and we found it great never found any nose and thaught this was a great loction

Stayed on Deck 2 for 2nd cruise. Was VERY convenient to the 'main' dining decks (3 & 4) The only downfall was when we wanted to go to Deck 9...... had to wait awhile for the elevators.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter