Stateroom with 3year old

jakesmom_01

Mouseketeer
I see that the concierge suites sleep 5 but was wondering if it is possible to sleep 4 adults, one 12 yr old and the 3 yr old in crib/pack and play. Any input is great. Just trying to figure out which way 2 staterooms vs one suite

They're not going to let you register more people for a room than it officially holds. The only accommodations that hold more than five are the two bedroom suites on the older ships (Magic/Wonder) and the Royals.

I see that the concierge suites sleep 5 but was wondering if it is possible to sleep 4 adults, one 12 yr old and the 3 yr old in crib/pack and play. Any input is great. Just trying to figure out which way 2 staterooms vs one suite

As above, you won't be able to book 6 people in a room that holds 5. Have you looked into the possibility of booking 2 connecting rooms?

Think of maximum occupancy that is given not as occupancy of the room (because it is probably physically possible to sleep everyone how you are describing) but think of it as occupancy of the lifeboats, occupancy in the clubs, occupancy in the dining rooms, etc. And DCL must be strict with their occupancy limits. It is not harmless like in a hotel where a lot of people "sneak" in extra guests. So on the new ships and most rooms on the classic ships, you need more than one room for 6 guests.

jakesmom_01 said:

The only way to get all of you in one room is a 2-bedroom or royal suite on the Magic and the Wonder. In all other family and concierge rooms (and ALL the suites on the Dream and Fantasy) the most you can ever have is five, regardless of where they are sleeping. It's a lifeboat/Coast Guard issue, not a matter of beds in the room. For instance, I wish we could still book a 7A secret Verandah room on the Wonder because DS would be in a pack'n'play. But they won't let us book it, because the room is designated as only sleeping three.

It is possible to sleep them, but its not possible to book them.

6 people on one of the new ships = 2 staterooms. There are LOTS of different ways you can choose to do the 2 room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter