Stateroom question, please help

kbrelluvsWDW

Earning My Ears
Hi ! I'm hoping someone can tell me where stateroom 6511 is located and if anyone has either liked or disliked the room? Sailing in late Nov. with DD for her 8th bday:woohoo: . I booked a cat. 12 and if we don't get and upgrade, we'll still be happy!:)

Also, are the Christmas decorations up on the Wonder the week after Thanksgiving?

Thanks!

My husband and I had this cabin for the first time when we sailed alone, but it was so nice and roomy with the sideways layout that we booked it again when we had 6 travelling and had three stay in there. We really liked it and would book it again. Enjoy!

Cabin 6511 is an upgrade. It is a Cat. 11 cabin. Congrats!

Thanks again everyone! I'm so excited. I have no doubt it's more that enough room for DD and myself and considering we'll probably only be there to sleep, it sounds fantastic.:banana:

kbrel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter