Stateroom info please.

kingdomkeeper

Mouseketeer
Anyone stay in 7598 recently ? All the room reviews seem to be quite old. I was wondering if it is a noisy location as it is so close to the laundry room, also are there any 2nd hand smoke issues from the open decks above ? Thanks in advance.

We've never had issues of second hand smoke from higher decks, only from the balcony next to us (forward of us on the ship).

Sorry, but I can't address this stateroom specifically. I've not had problems with locations near (but not directly across from) laundry rooms.

We were in 7604, but not recently. Nice quiet location, near the stairs to all the eating venues. We cruised before the stricter smoking rules, and never had an issue with smokers, other than the lingering smell of cigarettes in the bars during non-smoking hours.

We were in 7604, but not recently. Nice quiet location, near the stairs to all the eating venues. We cruised before the stricter smoking rules, and never had an issue with smokers, other than the lingering smell of cigarettes in the bars during non-smoking hours.

Since ALL indoor locations are now non-smoking, there is no longer an issue with the bar areas smelling! YEAH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter