Stateroom door magnet

Patrickprincess

faith trust and pixie dust
I'm trying to find an particular Disney Cruise line image. The bottom part says I found it with Disney Cruise line. The top part says I dream of a fantasy filled with magic and wonder. I think I may have seen it here on the board. Has any one seen it?

I'm trying to find an particular Disney Cruise line image. The bottom part says I found it with Disney Cruise line. The top part says I dream of a fantasy filled with magic and wonder. I think I may have seen it here on the board. Has any one seen it?
Those were both DISigns done by Tebi73. Not sure whether he/she is still over on the Creative DISigns board or not. If you do an image search for "I found it with Disney Cruise Line" and "I dream of a fantasy filled with magic and wonder" you'll get a couple of hits. Maybe you can copy those images.

EDIT: Did a search and Tebi73 has recently been hanging out on the Photography board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter