Stateroom 7062

Realfoodie

Earning My Ears
Hi all! We just got back from our Disney Wonder vacation and I realized I forgot to take a certain picture...OUR STATEROOM DOOR!!!

So, if you were on the Wonder (or frankly, the Magic, Dream, or Fantasy) and stayed in 7062 and took a picture, would you post it? I want to scrapbook with it!! Or, if you are on an upcoming cruise, could you take one for me? I would so so SOOOO be grateful!

I will do a trip report soon!

Colleen

Hi Colleen,

My fiancee and I just booked a cruise and I was looking up our stateroom to see if there were any reviews, and the search brought me to this thread. We happen to be staying in 7062 on the Dream. I know this is 6 years later than you probably wanted a reply, but we would definitely be happy to take a photo of the door if you like!

Have a magical day!

John

Hi Colleen,

My fiancee and I just booked a cruise and I was looking up our stateroom to see if there were any reviews, and the search brought me to this thread. We happen to be staying in 7062 on the Dream. I know this is 6 years later than you probably wanted a reply, but we would definitely be happy to take a photo of the door if you like!

Have a magical day!

John

That’s nice of you but op was last seen here in 2013

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter